THE KINGS OF WRESTLING HAD A TRYOUT MATCH WITH THE E (CAPS LOCK!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
http://rajah.com/base/node/23277

-- Former ROH World Tag Team Champions Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli were on hand for this week's WWE television tapings in New York and Rhode Island. Both worked out in the ring in front of officials before each show.
PLEASE DO IT....

PLEASE

...god...

Reaction score
god you're terribly overrating these fags

Rell

Reaction score
Chris Hero is Jesus, bruh.

overrated or not, we're desperately in need of legit tag teams.

...god...

Reaction score
agreed, but they have the talent, it's just that Vince doesn't give a shit about tag teams anymore. The Dudebusters were pretty legit, but got shit on.

Reaction score
Chris Hero is a god? Different strokes for different strokes, but Hero has never done it for me. Claudio on the other hand holds the record for quickest exit from WWE, but is the most WWE ready guy on the indies. He's got the look, pretty solid on the mic and works an indy friendly style that would translate easily to the WWE.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
As much as I'd love to see both of these guys in WWE, I don't think they need to be brought in together. I'd definitely bring Claudio in first (Claudio/Punk please). Like Enzo said, he's WWE ready, and he's given off the professional impression in my opinion for a long time now.

Rell

Reaction score
[video=youtube;asbb6pJ_CYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asbb6pJ_CYc[/video]

Reaction score
Claudio previously had an offer from the 'E' but it never surfaced due to visa issues. It would be good to have them in the 'E' but also remember that the Briscoe Brothers had a try in November or December and that never surfaced to anything.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler