The Italian Outsider

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Gards Kun iie francese. Nihon Go.

I got no idea what you are saying so i am only replyinmg with the only language I know:p

^ your an idiot, the only language you know and you just typed English and Japanese LMAO!

Yay Im ok with TIO

Wordlife

man wtf is up with the homo ass thread, ya'll arguing over some dumb ass bullshit, you guys cant even speak/type spanish correctly stupido pendejos

LadyHotrod

The best part about threads like this is when someone tries to burn someone, gets owned and then says they were just joking and it wasn't serious.

LMAO.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I'm old :(

And whoa...Mat fag likes me :eek:

meh, when i saw your name i remembered Mat crying for you...

wrestling station said:
what does that mean?
lucky said:
i googled it, apparently it means ass kisser

:shifty:

taken from your ask question thread...

wordlife326 said:
man wtf is up with the homo ass thread, ya'll arguing over some dumb ass bullshit, you guys cant even speak/type spanish correctly stupido pendejos

spanish?

EDIT:guess you are talking about ws.... i dunno then

LadyHotrod said:
The best part about threads like this is when someone tries to burn someone, gets owned and then says they were just joking and it wasn't serious.

LMAO.

rofl yea. anyways Shane( the australian kid) was really jk... we talk a lot on msn, he would never flame me seriously, cuz he knows i would pwn him :shifty:

Wrestling Station

i googled it, apparently it means ass kisser
pfff.. ok thats it Italian outsider... you are dead meat :sad:

:moon: now kiss MY ass asking for forgiveness! :y: Italy will be blessed for like a decade!

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
pfff.. ok thats it Italian outsider... you are dead meat :sad:!
what are you going to do? block me on msn? done, neg rep?done, give me an infraction and ban me? i would laugh my ass off at that, a proxy account is ready...:D
:moon: now kiss MY ass asking for forgiveness! :y: Italy will be blessed for like a decade!
nah, Italy sucks and deserves to be eliminated, fuck them....also i belong to a superior race, sorry i will never kiss your ass :yes:

Peepshow said:
I prefer goats over sheep
sorry the choice is not mine, nor yours

Wrestling Station

I guess you forgot about the registration blocked right now :laugh: sorry you will kiss my ass sooner or later :yes: lol.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
hmm yea i did forget...but you don't know us italians, we are full of resources :shifty:
also i won't kiss your ass until you kiss my dick

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
i doubt muslims are allowed to have gay relationships... seriously u'll end up having your head resting on the top of a pike :no: