The Invasion Storyline- What it could have been!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ants

Reaction score
I'm not one to be heavily into doing these sort of things, but the Invasion Storyline was one thing that always made me wonder what could have been.

What if Triple H hadn't been injured?

What if WWE has acquired all of WCW in one hit and there was both full rosters to choose from?

Would guys like Rob Van Dam and Booker T been what they were if everyone had been available?

So this thread is simple. I want people to tell me how they would have booked the Invasion storyline, how it would have started, proceeded and ended, if everyone had been available. Obviously the more depth there is the more interesting it is to read. I'm going to have a go it as well, but I would like to see how others would have read the situation as well.

Good luck.