• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe The Intercontinental Signing

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Already standing in the ring, Precision GM Reginald begins to speak to the capacity New Jersey crowd....

Reginald: Tonight, we make history. For the first time ever, we present three men with equally large beliefs in themselves, and the beliefs that they can beat the two men that oppose them. At Viewer's Choice, if they agree to the terms and conditions laid out in the contracts before me, these three men will face off in a match of your choosing. Now, one by one, I will invite these men to the ring. I will allow them, a brief period to, say their emotions towards their opponents, so that, come Viewers Choice, you, the viewers, will get the best of these competitors. Without futher ado, let me introduce you to the first competitor, a man with limitless potential, and a spirit that remains unmatched, The Golden Dragon!

Dragon makes his entrance, playing into the audience as he does so, the ovation he receives is moderate, but unanimous.

Reginald: Now this next man, one who's talent is undeniable, one who's ruthlessness is nearly unmatched, a man who claims he is unbreakable, once claimed, he was unbeatable, the man, is Joseph Diamond.

As Joseph Diamond makes his entrance, and although his sunglasses attempt to hide the wound, there is a noticeable bruise surrounding his eye, one that he no doubt received after Will Neilson's viscous assault on him last week (which came after Diamond's unaired attack on Neilson, more on that story later)

As Diamond enters the ring the crowds boos are both unanimous and loud, Joseph Diamond in the last few weeks has made himself public enemy number one around Precision, and the fans aren't shy about sharing the feelings they hold towards him.

Diamond and Dragon stare each other down as Reginald introduces the third competitor in their triple threat match. The champion, in their triple threat match.

Reginald: Now this last man is one you all know very well, instantly recognizable and almost as viscous as he is flashy, the Intercontinental Champion, Will Neilson.

Neilson arrives to a mixed reaction from the audience, the public opinion of him has no doubt risen after his attack on Joseph Diamond last week.

Reginald: Now, gentlemen, if you will just sign on the dotted line, we can make this officia-

Diamond: Not so fast, Mister. General Manager. To be honest I'd forgotten you'd existed until about 10 minutes ago, but that doesn't matter. The fact that you're here and won't address the injustice that took place last week, when that man, right there, ruined my match with that man, right there, just as I had him, quite literally on the ropes, he left me with a black eye and ruined pride. He took a win from me, and I demand I be awarded that victory before anyone signs anything.

Reginald: As you wish, Mr. Diam-

Dragon: You're gonna jus-

Diamond: Look, Mr. Golden Dragon, you don't get to talk yet. This is my time, and I plan on using it. I want to talk, face to face with the two of you, I want to get something straight, something so simple that even the good people of New Jersey can grasp their heads around.

Puff, Neilson, next week, these people, the indecisive masses, get to decide what type of match I beat you two in, and I know you think that depending on what they decide, maybe the outcome will change, but I'm here to tell you, in front of all these people, that no matter what, whether it's an elimination match, whether it's a Hell, in a Cell match, if it's a tables match, a ladder match, a chair match, a tables, ladders, and chairs match, or if we're playing Musical Chairs next week, it doesn't matter. At the end of the night, my hand, will be raised, after I kick Puff's head off and I leave an imprint of my boot on Neilson's face, whether I pin you, make you tap out, maybe I'll beat you so badly the refs will call the match off. Or maybe I'll just pull the chair out from under you.

I mean, Will, you know what it's like to be on the receiving end of an Unbreakable Facebreaker, don't you? You know that the only thing you remember is my knees, in your face, and then your memory...it gets a bit fuzzy, doesn't it? It's a side effect of me breaking your skull in. And you can retaliate all you want, but I stand by what I did last week, because you didn't respect me. And now, even if you don't respect Joseph Diamond, then I know, damn well, that you fear, Joseph Diamond. That's why you jumped us during our match, isn't it? You're threatened by us. On your best day, you can't beat him, and on his best day, he can't beat me. You're at the bottom of the totem pole, so you need to jump me, jump him so you have anything resembling a chance. Which is sad, because Puff the Magic Dragon over there is no superstar himself, anyone who has "The" in their name frankly isn't worth my time, but here we are, going into a pay-per-view where my name is gonna be on the card right next to mine. It's a bit insulting, to be honest, that he's even in this match, that I have to go through this process of beating both of you, when, frankly neither of you deserve it.

As much as these people hate to admit it, they know that no one in Precision is on my level, I'm in the majors, even in a slump and I'll still homer to right every time, my batting average is a flat 1.000, and there's no way that two Single A nothings are gonna strike me out now. And if need be, I'll slug both of your heads off your shoulders, break you down, limb by limb, finger by finger, toe by toe, whatever have you, and just so it's clear, this isn't a personal issue. This is business, and my business is that title, and so, at Viewer's Choice, I'll be taking care of business, and taking back, my Intercontinental Championship.

Diamond drops his microphone, grabs the pen and signs the contract, he swaggers back up and stares at The Golden Dragon, who then begins to speak

The Golden Dragon: You kn-

Dragon is cut off by Will Neilson, who begins to speak.....

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
"Just shut up already."

*Dragon looks frustrated as he is once again cut off from speaking, Will takes his title off his shoulder and places it on the contract signing table, he stares directly at Joseph Diamond with Diamond smirking slightly.*

"It seems to me that you are just talk and no walk, you're either out here or in the back every single week, going on and on.. and on about pretty much everyone in the roster. Joe, you live up to your last name with how much you talk, a pure diamond. However, your wrestling ability this year along with how many times you've picked up a win... pure bronze. If you say no one is on your level, then I must be the best wrestler in Precision because I outclass you in each and every category, and that is a fact! I've felt the 'Unbreakable Facebreaker'... two knees going into my face, but my one knee is more stronger than both of yours, when I shoot the 'Platinum Bullet', and that is a fact!"

*Joseph Diamond is a bit taken back by the comments made against him and starts to pace around the ring, Neilson just staring at him as he seems to walk in an endless circle.*

"It's time that I-"

"So now that Mr. Diamond has figured out that Will Neilson is the better man and easily the better Intercontinental Champion, we move on to the third participant in the match... Mr. Golden Dragon. You have beaten me before, i'll give you that, but you beat me when I was wrestling in unfair conditions. Therefore, your win over me was simply nothing more than a fluke, I pushed you to the limit and you could just barely put me away! Think about what i'm going to do to you when I am fully prepared, and there is another man *Points to Diamond* twice your size and also in the ring. The odds are stacked against you Puff, and there is nothing that you can do to change them, so you're simply just... the third guy in the match."

*Golden Dragon seems slightly more than a bit annoyed, Will picks up the pen from the contract signing table and signs his name next to where Joseph Diamond signed his, he picks up his title and raises it up high and slings it back other his shoulder.*

"Now-"

"Oh come o-"

*Golden Dragon cuts off Joseph as he tries to speak again, clearly frustrated he had not been allowed to speak a numerous amount of times.*

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Golden Dragon walks right up to Diamond's face and yells

"SHUT UP!"

Diamond seems a little puzzled by this, but quickly passes if off. Maybe Golden is showing his angry side?

"I'm sick and tired of hearing you both moan and bitch about who deserves what. Quite frankly both of you don't deserve that championship. These people need a true fighting champion and that isn't you, Will Neilson. You know, I didn't want to talk about the countless times I've been looked over since I thought I had proved I'm one of the best on this roster, but clearly that isn't the case here. The GM said we would all get speaking time which was fair, but it seems like you two egocentric jackasses won't allow that to happen."

Will Neilson laughs and tries to cut Golden off once again, but Golden kicks the mic out of his hand which startles the IC champion

"NO! This isn't okay anymore! I'm in this match and I'm a better fighter than Diamond and you. I have already beat you, but you still don't take me serious. You see, this is creating a problem for me. I'm now underestimated by both of you, and I need to show this world something at Viewers Choice. I always talk about standing up to bullies to the kids at home, but wouldn't I be a hypocrite if I just walked out and allowed you both to talk here tonight? Even now I need to prove to everyone I'm not the underdog here....I may be new but I'm not the underdog. I've been wrestling for my life for the past 10 years in Mexico and I finally made it to the big time! Do you think I'm going to allow you two so called "Big men" to stop me? Trust me, I faced a whole lot bigger in my life."

Golden Dragon walks over to the contract signing table and picks up the pen

"I'm not going to stand here and say this will be easy. I know you both are good, but do I believe you're both as good as you say you are? No, I don't believe you're that good. You're both humans and not Gods. You both can bleed like any other man and your bones can break. I don't know who, but I will be putting one of you through a table this Sunday. Remember, I may not be able to fly, but I can jump pretty damn high. I have a feeling that will come in handy for this tables match. Buena suerte, lo necesitarás"

Golden Dragon signs the contract as the fans chant "Golden!" throughout the arena. Both Diamond and Neilson seem pissed at what Golden just said, but Neilson isn't taking any of it since he attacks Golden from behind. He connects with a fury of kicks as Diamond watches on from behind trying to be sneaky. Golden manages to push Neilson off and connects with a running dropkick which knocks Neilson right out of the ring

"That all you got?! BRING IT! Going to take more to hold me down!"

Golden Dragon turns around where Diamond is waiting to strike. Diamond connects with the "Unbreakable Facebreaker" which knocks Golden right to the ground. Diamond seems happy with his work and begins to taunt, but Neilson runs back into the ring with his championship in hand. He hits Diamond right in the face with the IC championship and Diamond is out cold. Neilson is now the one smiling and looking cocky. He holds his IC championship in the air knowing he just made a statement, but this isn't done yet. The Golden Dragon is back to his feet and he aims Neilson for a running knee. With great speed all the way from the corner of the ring he connects with a furious running knee. Neilson's jaw must be broken from that move. Golden Dragon is now the only man left standing in the ring, but he isn't cocky like the other two. He understands that this Sunday any mistake could be the end of his IC championship dreams, so he seems to be holding his cool right about now. He isn't done as he walks over to the middle of the ring where both Diamond and Neilson are out cold. Golden Dragon grabs the IC championship and raises it high above his head while both of his opponents are out cold in the ring.

*SEGMENT OVER*

Last edited: