1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part One (2014) & Part Two (2015)

Discussion in 'Coming Attractions' started by The Linebacker, Sep 16, 2014.

1. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

[video=youtube;A6VxpAr9UAU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6VxpAr9UAU[/video]​

The smash hit franchise starts to draw to a close, as one of the biggest films of the year hits cinemas in November

2. Champagne Charlie

Champagne Charlie #draftjoshallen

d6hYDrE
    chrisjericho
    themiz
    Re: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part One (2014)

So god damn pumped for this.

I absolutely loved the first two, I hope this one doesn't let the series down.

3. Castiel

Castiel Well-Known Member

Can we stop splitting books into two movies already?

4. Joey

Joey Rest Easy Jared '95-'14

Thats what I'm saying. But I get why they do it.

5. Swinny

Swinny Active Member

Not as long as they can make twice the money from doing it. :p

6. The Linebacker

Re: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part One (2014) & Part Two (2015

[video=youtube;MB5BI7PhimU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB5BI7PhimU[/video]

The end is near. Or 6 months away BUT WHO'S COUNTING?

Still haven't seen part one yet. Think Netflix add it in a couple of months though so I'll give it a gander then.

7. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo I want it all!

I personally binged watched the previous films all in one day, and I love the Franchise. Can't wait for Part two!

8. The Linebacker

[video=youtube;DFyS4rJmd54]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFyS4rJmd54[/video]

Part 2 hype.

Man I hope it's better than part 1 was.

9. KendoNagasaki

KendoNagasaki New Member

Part 1 was so disappointing, the only thing that stood out was that bloody song.

10. The Linebacker

tbf, it wasn't "bad bad". It just had nothing going for it as an individual film. If you go in without having watch at least Catching Fire you'd be lost, and because it's the last chapter stretched out, you don't get a conclusive ending and a lot of filler.

You literally cannot watch it as a stand alone film. You have to watch something before or after to get anything from it.

11. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

Part 1 was fine. It just was more to set up part 2 than anything else though.