• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Panic Attack!

Reaction score
Since I've seen nothing of it in this forum, I just thought that I'd produce a 'Hulkamania Tour Thread', mainly since it is just around the corner next month in November. The tour will be held in Australia where it comes to people in Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, and Melbourne, so if anyone is attending, feel free to post the results here when the time comes but for now, I just thought it would be a thread to post news, nothing else really.

>>> As reported, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair will be wrestling on the Hulkamania - Let The Battle Begin' Tour of Australia. Flair has signed a three year deal with Hogan's promotion, and will be the main opponent for Hogan on the tour.

>>> This deal also includes plans for a joint Hogan/Flair reality show, which will be shot during the Tour. The current plan for the promotion will be to run regular international tours. This has been an idea of Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff's (who is doing promotional work for the group) for years. With both Hogan/Flair going through expensive divorces, it apparently becomes a lot easier for them to commit to this project.

>>> The following have been confirmed for the Tour so far:

Hulk Hogan
'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
Jimmy Hart
The Nasty Boys (Brian Knobbs and Jerry Sags)
'The Count of California' Black Pearl
Solofa Fatu, Jnr. (formeley known as Rikishi in WWE)
Aumaga (formeley known as Umaga in WWE)
Vampire Warrior (formeley known as Gangrel in WWE)
Mr. Ken Anderson (formeley known as Mr. Kennedy in WWE)
Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake
Sean Morley (formeley known as Val Venis in WWE)
Orlando Jordan
Nick Dinsmore (formeley known as Eugene in WWE)
Paul London
Heidenreich
Shannon Moore
Rock of Love (Billy Blade and Kaden Anthony)
The Pimp Fatha (formeley known as The Godfather in WWE)
Lacey Von Eric
Stephanie Pietz
Koa Marie
Todd Keneley (Announcer for the Tour)
Anthony Rosas (Referee for the Tour)

seX-Power

Why would anyone waste money on this show when there are perfectly good Raw, SD and TNA shows to waste money on?

Kizza

Well, the opportunity doesn't come round every day to see Flair/Hogan. I could see RAW/Smackdown/ECW/TNA any year, every week on telly.

Panic Attack!

Reaction score
I can already tell that this will be a good show, and it will definitely not be a 'money-waster'. As Kizza has already stated, I could indeed go and see WWE or TNA every year, but this is only four shows or something that they're holding and I'd definitely jump at the chance to see Hogan/Flair once again.

Speaking of Flair though, I consider it a huge slap to the face to Shawn Michaels, since Flair has decided to wrestle at this. IMO he is being just a little bit selfish about it, I'd personally just stay at home if I were him and possibly do something like he did whilst he was part of ROH, but he must badly need the money.

It will be an interesting show though, some great talent confirmed for it so far, hopefully there'll be more.

Montana

Yeah, i think this will be interesting to follow. A nice treat for the Australian fans. It depends what type of wrestling fan you are, but as Panick Attack stated, its not every day you see Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair. I'd like to see a few more "out of shape" legends on the show. Steamboat, Kamala, Honky Tonk, Tantaka, Koko B Ware, Macho Man...basically anyone who isn't dead.

The Reality show should be interesting as well.

Montana

THere might be a DVD. I know Hogan and Flair signed up to do a reality TV series with backstage stuff, i think for VH1. I'd say every show wont be on DVD, but likely a "best of" or something along those lines, I'd expect.

LexDelicto

Reaction score
The Hulkamania Tour Thread

Is Hogan getting divorced again? I know he was taken for a loot by his first wife, but that should be history by now. Apparently Flair has a new girlfriend and she's sporting a large ring on the 4th finger. He may be getting married again. I hope she's rich.

Anyway, a Hogan/Flair tournament is a wrestling fan's dream, irrespective of how old they are and I'm anxious to see the DVD and to see where the venture goes after the tour. I've heard that Hogan and Eric have plans to try found a new fed. Does anyone know anything about this?

Montana

*Nick Dinsmore & The Pimpfather defeated The Rock of Love.

*Brutus Beefcake defeated Heidenreich.

*Spartan 300 defeated Shannon Moore.

*Lacey Von Erich won a bikini contest.

*Ken Anderson defeated Sean Morley (Val Venis).

*Brian Christopher & 'Kishi defeated The former Umaga and Orlando Jordan.

*In their respective returns to the ring, Hulk Hogan pinned Ric Flair. Both men bled. Most of the locker room watched the main event. Flair pulled an object out but Lacey Von Erich ran down, distracting the referee. Hogan got the foreign object and used it on Flair and covered him for the pin.

Notes: They announced the show would be released on DVD and would also air as a special on ONE HD here...They aired some promos on a Titantron like screen to build up the matches...The arena was about half full. A fun atmosphere...Eric Bischoff was there.

..The former Umaga ha ha. and whats up with the Brutus Beefcake win? That ridiculous. Guess this answers the DVD questions. Sounds like Hogan/Flair was OK, for what it was.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
TERRIBLE! WTF?

Umaga/Kennedy should've went down. Val Venis...?

Ugh...