the hardcore memory lane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

theovertaker

Reaction score
let me take you back to when ecw was out there on its own no self control no planned storylines even the one night stands 05,06 stole the ppv year then it was reborn an invald step child of the wwe so stuff that and please post about the old ecw and not the reborn ecw the REAL ecw

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I agree with Montana, just post all the old ECW stuff in the regular memory lane. No need to start a new thread...

Eddie#1

Reaction score
Whats wrong with posting it under the regular memory lane?

Whats wrong with it?

you are trying to degrae the REAL ECW to regular old wrestling, the original ECW does not just deserve its own thread but it deserves its own wrestling forum.

The original ECW was greater than any other wrestling bussiness past, present, or future.

This thread is greatly deserved

Airfixx

Whats wrong with it?

you are trying to degrae the REAL ECW to regular old wrestling, the original ECW does not just deserve its own thread but it deserves its own wrestling forum.

The original ECW was greater than any other wrestling bussiness past, present, or future.

You could always start your own dedicated old-skool ECW forum and talk about it there...? :arrow:

One memory for ya thread before I leave tho'... For the best part, all that blood n brawling, specifically, didn't amount to shit!