The Hangover 3 Brings Back Mike Epps As Black Doug

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
The_Hangover_3_32056.jpg

The strategy behind The Hangover Part II seemed to be to give you everything you liked about the first movie, only more of it and more of it, until you realized you really didn't like it all that much to begin with. And they're keeping it up with the third installment so far, bringing back the main trio of Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis, offering an expanded role for Ken Jeong as Mr. Chow, and now planning a return for another character we haven't seen since the first movie. According to Variety, Mike Epps will return in The Hangover 3 as Black Doug, the guy whom Mr. Chow hands over to them instead of their actual missing friend Doug (Justin Bartha).

We don't know what Epps's role will be this time around, but there's no word of it being expanded like Jeong's-- though, let's be honest, would you rather see more of him than Mr. Chow? Epps was pretty funny in his limited role in the first film, and as a much less over-the-top character than Chow, it would be entertaining to see how he fits in with the group dynamics of the main three. Then again ,that's making the assumption that The Hangover 3 will have anything enjoyable to offer, given how much the second film squandered all the good will of the first.

The Hangover 3 is set for release May 24 of next year.

cinemablend

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I wonder where they will travel to in this film, Australia or London would probably be quite funny. They could go to Soho if they were in London which would be quite amusing. Seeing as I thought the first two were brilliant and huge successes, I hope this one doesn't let the series down.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Absolutely love the first, haven't seen the second yet due to the bad press it has.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Wow the second one was pure garbage

Reaction score
I liked the first better than the second, but the second was still good and funny to me. I wonder if they will have Alan get married or something since Phil is suppose to be married with a kid already it leaves Alan the only single one. If so, they will probably go someplace awkward like The North Pole or some shit

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The second one sucked I get so annoyed when people say it was better than the first. I enjoyed the first for what it was but the second, while it did have some funny moments, was absolute trash.

Castiel

Reaction score
I mean I liked the black doug scene and all but why the hell do they need to make another? Should've stayed at one, second was bad and this will be awful.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I liked the first better than the second, but the second was still good and funny to me. I wonder if they will have Alan get married or something since Phil is suppose to be married with a kid already it leaves Alan the only single one. If so, they will probably go someplace awkward like The North Pole or some shit
Who would Alan get married to? :lol:

The Viper

Reaction score
"There you go with that word again. Roofalin."

I LOVED black Doug. So glad Epps is coming back.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
"I can be your Doug!" Another classic quote from the almighty black Doug.