• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Greatest Wrestling Match Ever? Edge vs. Randy Orton

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
20200518_GWME_Card--8ec7a4373d66386c62a3642634d19768.jpg

Edge vs. Randy Orton

At WrestleMania 36, Edge and Randy Orton viciously brawled throughout the WWE Performance Center, pushing past the limits of most mortal competitors until The Rated-R Superstar delivered the decisive blow.

Even The Viper admitted that the better man won that night but with one major caveat: that the better wrestler didn’t. Orton laid down a challenge for a true test of grappling skills in what he coined The Greatest Wrestling Match Ever, but Raw went off the air before Edge could respond. The following week, The Rated R-Superstar emphatically accepted the proposal and was ready to make history with a win.

Will the pair author The Greatest Wrestling Match Ever? And can either put a definitive end to this personal and heated rivalry?

Don't miss WWE Backlash, streaming on the award-winning WWE Network, Sunday, June 14, at 7 ET/4 PT!

-----------------

Thoughts on this match?​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think i will very much enjoy this. I don’t think I will call it one of the greatest matches ever though

But hey I've been wrong before :draper2

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
It will be one of the greatest that night.

Fan of both but to be the greatest ever? A lot of matches can claim that.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
At the very least it’ll be the greatest match of the ruthless aggression era taking place in the new era.

Dale

Super Moderator
I'm all kinds of confused by this. Thread is called Backlash 2016 and I don't understand why they're using this a tag line for the match.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Backlash 2016 was a great PPV though, better than anything Edge and Orton in 2020 can produce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk