• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Greatest Tag Team of the last 30 Years THE FINALS!

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
well we had yet another tie in the last round so the finals are gonna be a three way

The Midnight Express
MX1.jpg

VS

The Brain Busters
BrainBusters4.jpg

VS

The Rockers
Rockers10.jpg

Midnight Express - They were your trademark tag team heels. The feud between MX and Rock 'n' Roll Express may be the single most well known tag team rivalry ever. MX was together long enough to have a long list of great matches, but they broke up before they could have a down period. Perhaps the biggest of all is that unlike the Rockers and Brainbusters, MX were a great heel team and a good face team.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I am also gonna go with Midnight Express for all the reasons that Mr 86 said but also they gave us Jim Cornette.

Enforcer

I am going to go with the Brain Busters, great chemistry, they had the Brain! Also the go back further than being the Brain Busters, with the horsemen days counted.

Nothing against the express, but there was more the the Brain Busters as a team I think, and the Rockers never had a defining title reign so as much as I was a fan they don't come close

Castiel

This is strictly personal preference here, I know how great the others were and all but nobody matches up with The Rockers in my books. They brought excitement anytime they entered the ring, they helped make me love wrestling. So yes, my vote goes to The Rockers.

Postman Dave

First gonna eliminate the Rockers from my choice. Never holding the WWE Tag titles takes them outta the running for me as every top tag team should be the best in their company at some point.

Just gotta decide between the last two.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Going with Midnight express also- there really isn't much more that I can say that hasn't already been said

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Postman Dave

Decision made, the Midnight Express win. There's tag wrestling before MNX/RNR and there's tag wrestling after. They are the dividing point in history.