The Greatest Showcase Ever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Buttersz

Reaction score
.....ever.

Right, found a link to WCF, sore they were making covers ans sigs and graphics, I got intrigued. First gfx ever made:

Untitled-1copy.jpg

First poster, pretty basic, not bad for first imo.

I then needed a sig:
RandySig.jpg

Its great how it still owns even now.

Moving on, I then moved to a forum called WZ, where I trained before going to WCF. I cant recall when I used each poster and what I earned from doing so, or what order for that matter. But here is a few previous posters:
RevolutionEntry.jpg

I dont want to talk about it, just Lol and move on.
BretHartGFX.jpg

Hate this so much, lol. Just showing it for refernce that I did used to suck.
noescapebanner.jpg

Again, major suckage.
bb.jpg

lololololololololol.
HULKSTER.jpg

I was proud of this at the time, looking back, I see the error of my ways.
nwocopy.jpg

I remember winning the world title with this, even though you can barely read any of it.
LostAndFound.jpg

My first blue and white graphic, awwh bless.
KingOfTheRing.jpg

Won me the king of kings tounament. It aint that bad I suppose.
ssscopy.jpg

Didnt mind this at the time, won me something I seem to remember, oh yeah, the title after I got screwed out of it...:mad:
gfxmaniaentry.jpg

Last poster to enter in a battle on WZ, ended up losing to the Bukamann, but it was a good battle. That forum then died.

Most of these won me matches, I dont ever re-call losing on there apart from against Buka and niCk.

Sigs of that era (in order I dont think):
EdgeSig.jpg

angle.jpg

deicidesig.jpg

That got me banned...:)
AngleSig.jpg

batistasig.jpg

mcrsig.jpg

robvandamsig.jpg

For the record I really like this one.
cena.jpg

MCRSigcopy.jpg

First sig on WCF aswell, which people claimed was well good for some reason, lol.
8.jpg

Tutorial sig.
DragonforceSigcopy-1.jpg

KaneSigcopy.jpg

FinalySigcopy.jpg

JeffHardySigcopy.jpg

BulletSigOfficialcopy-1.jpg

AvrilSigcopy.jpg

nwa.jpg

MOV00019.gif

Whoops, soz liam.

I then moved to WCF to pick up my game, as you could tell I was progressing by my sigs, and then eventually came here because WCF was going through an iffy period. My recent graphics:

ss07fz7.jpg

mm.jpg

Won me a title shot on WCF and the Tag titles on here.
gfxmania2.jpg

Got me 4th in the GM battle royal.
kennedy2copyzo9.jpg

Rip of bukas old sigs, but mine is way better...:shifty:
posterwithcover2kz8.jpg

Fav graphic to date by far.
rrtemplh6.jpg

Lame par the PSD.
rumbleml3.jpg

Lame par the layout.
posterrrw4.jpg

I really like it, went for the whole "less is more" feel.

Thats most of them anyway.

Sigs on WCF (not many tho and in no order):
sturfx2.jpg

atrsigrf8.jpg

50sigcopyio2.jpg

Lulz all round.
newmvpsigcopywn4.jpg

Custom Covers!! (in order)

Wrestling:

summerslam2preview0vd.jpg

First ever cover, got AFE for it.
ultimoturkeycopyer1te.jpg

NEVER BLEND PSD's LIKE THAT!
homecomincover8ge.jpg

I needed to stop using black backgrounds.
mxtabootuesdaycoverpreview0iu.jpg

Lololol. It may suck, but that BG texture took fucking yonks to find. lol yonks.
vengenace17ia.jpg

It was good at the time...:(
summerslam06previewfl5.jpg

I thought this owned, however no-one else did...:(
CSPreviewcopy.jpg

Originally for a battle which I owned.
wm23previewok3.jpg

Hate it but got COTM nomination so meh.
armageddonzz5.jpg

Made this one for a battle, nothing special at all.
cyber5nw7.jpg

Favorite cover to date by far, i just love it, never entered it into the custom covers tho, as I only used it as a batle piece. Buka said it would of won COTM.
rrcoverll6.jpg

Went official style.

Non-Wrestling:

Not many, but a few!

SouthParkDVDDesign.jpg

Lol, just lol.
imaginprevcl8.jpg

mydvdtemplateui6.jpg

clvrfldmt0.jpg

That took so long to dig all that up. There is alot more mind you, but these are things I have saved.

I expect decent feedback else I am seriosly gonna be pissed off lol :wub:. Altho if you read and looked it all then well done, lol.

CT Styles

Awesome! You are so good! How do you do the DVD covers, like get the shape and stuff?

Buttersz

Reaction score
With the DVD covers I make a document of 1200x800 pixels. I then use a template which can be found on psdprotocol. hen its just down to designing it yourself, by getting inspirtation from the theme of the event / other covers that inspire you.

Buttersz

Reaction score
I lost all of my south park sigs becuase I never saved them as PSD's and I delete all my JPEG's.

There was like 4 different ManBearPig sigs, and 3 other south park ones.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Awesome progression man - I love your work. Great to see it all in one place. Look forward to seeing more from you man.

Jae

Reaction score
I love that text, with the grey stroke and inner shadow, you use it a lot but it doesn't seem to get old. You definitely improved, the last covers look great. I think your text on the back is pretty bad though, the fonts don't fit and the text is too big. I love the official look of the Rumble cover, but the sizing and positioning of the wrestlers in the back is off. Only problem I can see in the Armageddon cover is the thick black outer glows. I quite like that text on the Booker T graphic, simple but very effective. Good stuff, I like I like.

Buttersz

Reaction score
They own and you know it!

Updated with IOS custom movie poster.

JC Punk

Reaction score
Those are all awesome i would give 10/10 for all! By the way can i have the finlay,jeff hardy, or rey mysterio one?

Buttersz

Reaction score
Have what you want mate, aslong as you say credit to me I dont mind...;)

You could always do requests in the thread if you want something else, as I have alot of spare time if any of you want requests.

J

Dude you have to let me use the Bullet for my Valentine sig...Its awesome...I was just lookin' for a good one 2...

Buttersz

Reaction score
Go for it mate, aslong as you give me credit, lol.

C4

In my opinion that was the best one, great background and the style was.. as always.. amazing. I'm talking about the poster that said "Most Important Moments" it was fantastic, the rko and stunner on the bottom was great and so were the three PSD's, the pictures of Andre/Hogan, Rock and all others were put together well in the background, looked very real. And that was your best in this showcase. How do you make that stuff?? Can you post a tutorial on your posters or something? And as always.. Keep up the good work!

There are some Amazing one's over there and some okay ones, the custom Survivor Series one was good as well.

ssscopy.jpg

Buttersz

Reaction score
Ill post a tutorial on how to do some basic things if you want, like the BG to that surivior series, the basic layout of that Most important one and stuff.

Just post in here what you want done and I'll do it regarding I have time, Liam keeps trying to make me have a social life and go out and get pissed instead of sitting on the pc.

What a loser, he is a disgrace to all IW mods.