Kayfabe The Grand Shock Hotel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
*A video starts to roll footage on the titan-tron from the swimming pool area of a five-star hotel, not far from the Ignition arena. Fireshock is lying down on a beach chair, showing a video on his tablet to some female guests on either side of him. *

Fireshock: Wait for it the best part is yet to come.

*The video is the match between him and Chris Young, where Fireshoc gives a knee to back of Young’s skull. *

Fireshock: And there is, the outstanding knee of yours truly connecting to that low IQ skull of Christopher Young. But it did not stop there, I gave so many knees, he could not even fight the next week haha. And the less said about my fight with Jay Washington the better.

Sophie (Female Guest): Oh, that was outstanding, only a real man can give a knee as brutal as that.

Isabella (Female Guest):
Wow Lord Fireshock, you truly are the smartest man in wrestling today.

Fireshock:
Oh please, all this praise is making smile like a kid opening a Christmas present. But to think Jet Starr puts me against him again, I mean does he remember what happened last time we were in the same ring. I gave a him a legit concussion and this new kid JJ Colton he annoys me. The lack of respect towards me disgusts me, well two opponents and more skulls to knee in I say.

*As Fireshock is talking, a hotel employee walks over to Fireshock interrupting the conversation. *

Hotel Employee: Excuse me sir, may I have a few minutes of your time?

Fireshock:
Yeah, yeah can this wait till later. I am busy right, showing these fine ladies, what a smart gentlemen I am in wrestling business.

Hotel Employee: It won’t take long.

Fireshock: Sorry ladies, but sadly we must continue this later. But here is my number on this card, you can call it anytime business or well other purposes.

*Fireshock winks at the two ladies and hands his contact card over to both ladies. He then turns his attention to the hotel employee.

Fireshock:
You better have something really life threating or something hugely important to interrupt me. Perhaps a free cold beverage to show your happiness over me staying here.

Hotel Employee: Well Mr Fireshock, that the right name is it not? I have come to inform you your payment for your stay has been accepted and the sum of five hundred dollars has been taken from your account. The manager hopes you had a nice stay and hopes you decide chose to stay again at the Grand Washington Hotel again in the future.

Fireshock: Well it’s about time someone thanked me for staying here, I was expecting that at least two hours ago, but better late than never. Ok can go I now, I need to study my opponent’s tapes for my match later this evening. So, ta-ta fella. Oh, it’s Lord Fireshock you fool.

*As the hotel employee walks off, he mutters under his breath*

Hotel Employee: Rich ass-hole.

*Fireshock hears this and gets up out his chair fuming. *

Fireshock: I am sorry what did you say about me? How dare disrespect the great Lord Fireshock, in such a low-level insult.

Hotel Employee
: No no sir, I am terribly sorry. I did not mean anything by it any all.

Fireshock:
I am sure you did not, what is your name young man?

Hotel Employee: Andrew sir.

Fireshock: Well Andrew, lesson one about me, you do not disrespect me in such a low peasant like manner. That kind of actions will leave in trouble, very fast. And secondly well, I was not going to announce till much later before my departure, but I think now is a better time than any. Your manager you speak of earlier well, he has gone into a very early retirement thanks to me. Why? Because ladies and gentlemen you are looking at the new owner of this hotel. Me and your old manager got into a very nice conservation earlier today. Saying how he wanted to sell the hotel one day and retire to somewhere with a beautiful sunset to look at. Well I made him an offer he could not refuse and as of twenty minutes ago, I now own this hotel. I am going to shape this place in my own image and give a kick-start of life that it clearly needs. Expanding my business empire for more profits and here is the contract to prove it in print.

*Fireshock pulls out the contract from a briefcase next to him. Andrew gulps at this announcement. *

Fireshock:
So, Andrew seeing as what I heard you say about your new boss. I think a punishment is in order. So, I want to go behind the bar put a bottle of Chateau Margaux wine, take it out of your wages and pop it in my suitcase. Oh, and you are now on cleaning duties for the foreseeable future.

Andrew:
But Lord Fireshock, that bottle of wine costs over a thousand dollars. That is a whole month of my wages?

Fireshock: Well Andrew, you better getting work your backside off to pay that wine price off. Otherwise you might out of pocket for a while, now off go there are many rooms on the third level, that needs attention. One last thing make sure to call me a limo to the Ignition arena, don’t want to miss my date to showcase my greatness.

*Andrew walks off sad, while Fireshock a very pleased look on his face. He then turns to the other staff members *

Fireshock: Anyone else want to mouth me off behind my back? The same will happens to anyone else stupid enough to do so. Now I if you excuse me, your new boss has a match to get to.

*Fireshock walks to the hotel entrance to catch his limo.*
Mentions: @impactking, @InFaMoUs1, @DemonHunter1257

Status
Not open for further replies.