• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Girl From Plainville (2022) - Hulu

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
7h2uqlF.jpg
The series is inspired by the true story of Michelle Carter (Fanning), a young woman convicted of involuntary manslaughter for texts between herself and her partner, Conrad Roy III (Colton Ryan), before he died by suicide. The new trailer explores the morning of Conrad's death, followed by the backstory of the tragic case, with audiences learning that Michelle had lied about Conrad being missing for three days, when in reality she had been in contact with him the entire time. The footage, which is intercut with scenes of Michelle and Conrad’s “loving” relationship, elaborates on the texts that Michelle left her boyfriend leading up to the night he died, encouraging him to harm himself.​
Release Date: March 29, 2022

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Smh everyone said Cara Develigne should have been cast in the eventual movie bc this psycho bitch looks just like her.

How tasteless to make this so soon though what the fuck, I'm sure the families signed off though

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Smh everyone said Cara Develigne should have been cast in the eventual movie bc this psycho bitch looks just like her.

How tasteless to make this so soon though what the fuck, I'm sure the families signed off though
Yeah, true crime shows seem to be all the rave at the moment. I do watch a lot of stuff on YT about it, I can't deny it. I'm familiar with this case, and I agree Cara would have been a good casting choice. I think Elle Fanning is a really good choice as well though, she's basicially always good.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Didn't even hear about this lol.

Oh man it was all over twitter but 90% of the posts were making fun of the girl's eyebrows :francis

Also I do agree Elle fanning is good and I actually like her better than Cara anyway