The future of Legacy: Swagger in Dibiase out?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

After what we saw tonight on RAW and this past Sunday night at The Bash, could we see a major change in the Legacy soon? Ted Dibiase teased a face turn at the PPV, with his father running RAW next week that might be the perfect time to break him away from Legacy and push him as the next big star. That leaves an opening in Legacy which can be filled easily by none other than Jack Swagger, he let Orton beat him via count out tonight on RAW and he even cut a promo afterwards saying he respects the WWE Champion.

I may be jumping to conclusions, but do you think WWE is planning a Dibiase, Swagger switcharoo for Legacy?

CenaMark54

I doubt Swagger will join Legacy. It was likely just booked that way to get Swagger over as a heel and Henry over as a face.

Also, I doubt DiBiase will be leaving anytime soon. The disagreement at the bash was to try and make the main event seem less predictable then it was. The Million Dollar Man will be there next week to help the heels get the better of the faces.

MikeRaw

Possible, but I wouldn't like it. I'm not totally opposed to Swagger being in Lecgacy, but I am opposed to Dibiase leaving.
Ideal situationw ould be Swagger staying as a singles guy, and Dibiase staying in Legacy. But again, i could deal with Swagger in Legacy. I can't however, like Dibiase turning face. He's hardly even got enough heat as a heel yet, and they want to turn him face? I still see Cody as more of a face than Ted, and Ted as more of a heel, but regardless of who turns face, it shouldn't be yet.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Also like I said in my rant, he was paid off by MDM. But I am hoping to see Swagger join Legacy as their enforcer (he does fit the bill).

noumenon

Swagger would be the elusive fourth man in the stable and finally give Legacy what they need for a clean title sweep on RAW and maybe actually look like a dominant stable.
The "ALL AMERICAN, AMERICAN" holding the U.S. title...not too much of a stretch..lol.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yep i think Swagger would be a good fit in an enforcer type role And would be good to see them dominate Raw for a little while, Orton as wwe champ ted/cody tag champs and Swagger US champ. I think Swagger is a needed and good fit to the stable bit more back up muscle.

Reaction score
No fmaily ties meaning he wont get promoted to the Legacy. If anyone was to go into the Legacy it would have to be Joe Hening (son of Curt "Mr Perfect" Hening but Joe is injured. As for DiBiasehopefully the WWE wont turn him face but with the movie it is going to happen sorry to say. :(

-TJ-

^hmmmm *Remembers to Orton offering Batista a spot in legacy* Is Batista secretley a 2nd generation star? :shifty: Swagger as the enforcer would be awesome. But I think Swagger only did that to establish himself as a heel.

Xx.SuXidal.xX

Reaction score
Maybe Jack Swagger will be in, but Ted Dibiase will never get out of legacy. He's dad is the Million Dollar Man !!! He is a key in Legacy

-TJ-

^No.... Ted is the star of the Marine 2, so WWE will have to make him a face to "promote" the video better. -_-

phantomgerald

I want DIbiase to go single but not as a face. Why can't he just be a heel and break away. Like a clash of egos between him and Orton so neither comes out looking like a face.

Airfixx

In theory, I think Swagger fits. However, if it means him getting jobbed to HHH & Cena regularly on Raw then FUCK NO (Swagger will get 'there' under his own steam... A supporting role in Legacy will only hold him backl)!!!

I like the idea of him being to Legacy what Jericho was to Evolution.... An associate; a helping hand and sometime co-conspirator.

-TJ-

^Yeah Swagger can be like that for Legacy, but not in Legacy, cause he will become a main event jobber, which Swagger is to good to be.