"The future is coming" teaser

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Just got this through my email - Link

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Let's just hope that's not all. If they won't change his theme, at least change that fucking vest.

Yah the vest but his theme is growing on me.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yah the vest but his theme is growing on me.

The vest is fine as long as he doesn't use it while wrestling.

The theme, on the other hand, is pure garbage, imo. I hate that 'boy band goes metal' BS song.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
That t-shirt is nice but it looks like his others. Basically, he tried to get us hyped for what WWEShop thinks is a worthy update of making his logo look slightly nicer and putting a new catchphrase on the back of it (but putting stuff on the back of the t-shirts is another story).

IMO, his theme song is fine. I really like it now, just like Ambrose's. They're different enough for me to know who's coming out and quite catchy. I'd rather they work on new themes for Reigns, Cesaro and Damien Mizdow (for when he eventually becomes Sandow again).

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
That is true, he does have that terrible super hero shirt-like thingy that sucks also.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I really don't mind seths attire. I think they should let him customize his own championship and he needs to be more vicious than ever. Like assault some people ruthlessly.