The FUCK!?!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Famou$ 187

So because I call you a thug wanna be (since thats the style you dress) that makes me a racist? Okay then whatever you say.

Okay, I've seen the pics you post here, and yeah you got the "bling" but somehow I doubt you earned any of it. Some kids family spoils them with video games, yours apparently spoils you with useless crap so you can look "cool"

So women are materialistic? Yeah I'm more positive now your a virgin

Didn't know Pittsburgh was in Ohio. American Education system at its finest

You didn't have to accept.

No,I actually called you that because like most of the people on this site and the internet you are quick to judge. I wear what I want. You can call me names and judge me because of what I listen to,wear,act like & promote? That's really lame & rather childish on your part. But i'm not going to judge,rite? But it's all cool,if you actually talked to someone on this forum & got to know them instead of judging them you would know that they are different than what they look like & post like.

Actually I live alone @ 18,i'm just living off my dead parents inhertience that they gave me. I know I can't live off 64K+ for the rest of my life. So I work at a movie store & I do online promotion for rappers & clothing companies.

Actually not a virgin,just had bad experiences with females like most guys have,I just stated that to see what people would say & it worked like clock work.

I said Ohio,because I got Mike mixed up with you who I was talking to eariler in this thread, who lives in Ohio,which is near me. Minor mistake on my part

Of course I didnt have to accept,but i'm a nice guy who accepts everyone & gives everyone a chance,on some level. =)

Good morning by the way everyone.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

:lmao @ Famous saying he isn't a virgin. We've all seen your pics man.

Famou$ 187

I've also seen yours,lil bro. That doesn't mean a thing to be competely honest. I'm not on here to floss or brag or nuffin yet tho.

J

Yea believe it or not as hideous as Famous is there uglier women. So he might have gotten one of them drunk enough.