The Forums, now 3 times better.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yo, I have finally arrived. My name, is Three Times Better Than U, because I am just that. Many people call me Three for short.

Short about me, I'm a young black man from new Orleans, twenty five years old. Been a fan of wwe since five. Also enjoy the video game.

Favorite of all time Shawn Michaels. Favorite current R Truth. Favorite Eye Candy Layla and Eve.

Reactions: CM Punk

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know you're black.
Welcome to the site where every color is acceptable.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hey man welcome to the forums. It sucks that you're already three times better than me though :((.

Heel R-Truth was epic, do you still find him entertaining as a face though?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. That introduction was three times better than any other. Hope you remain active. :eek:tunga:

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
Face Truth has his moments but it seems like hr isnt given enough time on screen. When he was heel he had ample time to entertain, but now, he's just barely on. I say give him more time, the shows are THREE hours now. Cut cm punk and cena's promos down from six a night to five and give R Truth one.

Oh, and I found out about this place from tapatalk 2.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The thing is they have no story for him now so they can't give him mic time to speak about something we don't know about.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ThreeXBetterThanU said:
Face Truth has his moments but it seems like hr isnt given enough time on screen. When he was heel he had ample time to entertain, but now, he's just barely on. I say give him more time, the shows are THREE hours now. Cut cm punk and cena's promos down from six a night to five and give R Truth one.

Oh, and I found out about this place from tapatalk 2.

Sort of agree, though face Truth brings nothing in my opinion. I think he's the perfect sadistic crazy heel who can really help the midcard. He's a bit too old for the main event now so you can't build the product around him.

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
Re: RE: The Forums, now 3 times better.

CM Punk said:
The thing is they have no story for him now so they can't give him mic time to speak about something we don't know about.

Yeah, I understand that, but they should give him a storyline. Let him date A J.... Speaking of.... Why is everyone stealing truth's stories. He said there was a conspiracy and he hated how much John Cena was selling merch and being the face, cm punk stole that. He was crazy and stuff and now everybody is stealing that. And now they have nothing for him. Sucks. Now he should go back heel and use that story.

~Three Said That~

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
ThreeXBetterThanU said:
Yo, I have finally arrived. My name, is Three Times Better Than U, because I am just that. Many people call me Three for short.

Short about me, I'm a young black man from new Orleans, twenty five years old. Been a fan of wwe since five. Also enjoy the video game.

Favorite of all time Shawn Michaels. Favorite current R Truth. Favorite Eye Candy Layla and Eve.

Awesome, someone almost as old as me is here. Welcome to the forum.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Welcome to the site
and WHAT'S UP

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
ThreeXBetterThanU said:
Short about me, I'm a young black man from new Orleans, Favorite of all time Shawn Michaels.

This was the only thing I saw, welcome! Use to live in New Orleans for about 5-6 years, it's a pretty good city.