• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Final Countdown

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Match One: Eric Snow vs. Mr. Bobby Beach vs. Alexi Arilenko for the North American Title
FC7.png

Match Two: Lila vs. Candy
FC6.png

Match Three: Charlie White vs. Jc Epick
FC5.png

Match Four: Roger Ruiz vs. Milenko for the Rampage Title
FC4.png

Match Five: Bromance vs. Fire and Ice for the Tag Titles
FC3.png

Match Six: Nick Taylor vs. Chris Kline
FC2.png

Main Event: The Reaper vs. Syn
FC1.png

So I know you guys are probably tired of hearing me say this but it really needs to be our best show. It's our last one and we need to go out with a bang.

As for Writing:

Boondocks: Triple Threat NA

Manon: Lila vs. Candy and JC Epick vs. Charlie White

Bully D: Tag team match, rampage match, taylor vs. cline, and Reaper vs. Syn.

Remember their is no set date so take your time.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
[/B]

FinalCountdown.png

Event: The Final Countdown
Venue: Madison Square Garden
Date:

[video=youtube;_YfgDdShM98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YfgDdShM98[/video]

The show kicks off with Curtis Ange standing in the center of the ring, gripping a microphone tightly in his hand. Their is a tear running from his eye as all of the fans chant, "WKF!" over and over. He attempts to speak but it is difficult for him to do, while crying.

Curtis Ange: Bare with me please as I am overwhelmed by the emotion inside of this arena, tonight. All of you are aware of the ending of WKF, and I am sure each and everyone one of you want to know what is going on. In WKF's prime, why would they just close down? I am standing here in this ring right now, to answer that question that is running through everyone's head. About a month or so ago, I started to experience some back spasms. I didn't want to go to the doctor, so I just took some advil to relieve the pain. About a week later, I began to have Migraines so I finally went to see the doctor. The doc did a cat scan of my brain and turned out, I... I...

He pauses a second and more tears flow from his eyes.

Curtis Ange: The catscan revieled that I have a brain tumor. It isn't a normal brain tumor as it is rather large and near the back of my head. Since it was in the back of my head, it caused me to suffer nerve damage, running down my spine, which explains the back pain. The doctor called me back in his office and told me that he could do a surgery to remove it but the risk of death during the surgery is very high. Since it is so close to spine, he said if I do come out of surgery alive, I could be paralyzed from the neck down or maybe even be in a vegetative state. The doctor stated that if I didn't have the surgery, I won't live longer than a month. I decided not to have the surgery because I didn't want to come out paralyzed or in a vegetative state. I think it is easier to just pass in peace.

Curtis Ange is now balling his eyes out and the fans begin to cry along with him.

Curtis Ange: I couldn't imagine seeing anyone else run this company, while I am still alive and in the difficult sitiuation that I am, I can't run it right now. I am sorry that I have to end things but I want it to keep going on, it's just that I wouldn't be able to stand sitting at home and watching someone else do the job that I love to do. I am not fully sure what will happen after I die but once I think of something in the next day or so, I will include it in my will. I am sorry that all of you have to go through this, but I think it is the best option. I want WKF and myself to go out with a bang so tonight is going to be one hell of a show. I know Full Throttle is hard to top but I think this will be WKF's biggest show to date. I thank each and everyone of you, sitting in the crowd tonight and I thank each and everyone of those watching at home. Enjoy the show!

He sits down the microphone and attempts to leave but the entire WKF roster comes out and one by one, they hug Curtis Ange. Tears are shed between Curtis Ange, the roster, and all of the fans. They all leave as it is time to start the opening contest of Final Countdown.

Cameras flash to a hallway in the back of the arena where Syn is spotted, speaking to Lila before her match. Ryan Welfare walks up and catches Syn by suprise. Lila kisses Syn and leaves for her match, while Syn speaks with Ryan Welfare.

Syn: Ryan Welfare, I didn't expect to see you here today. It seems as if you ran off like a little bitch after I beat your ass.

Ryan Welfare: Syn, Syn, Syn. Do you hear yourself? You know exactly why I left WKF. It's because of all the politics backstage. I left WKF for the same reason Draven left WKF.

Syn: You are right! I know exactly why you left. Politics has nothing to do with it. Once you no longer had me on your side, you were turned into shit.

Before Welfare and Syn can continue their conversation, Cory Allen walks over to them, while pushing a wheel chair with a tall man, that has a long dark hair and a beard.

Syn: What the fuck?

Ryan Welfare: Holy shit!

Syn: Cory Allen? I thought I killed you?

Cory Allen: I got out of a coma a few weeks ago.

Ryan Welfare: You thought you killed him Syn? I believe we hung him, not just you.

Syn: It was my idea! Cory, who is your friend?

The man in the wheel chair: You know who I am. I am the man that you threw off the top of titantron. I am the man that you paralyzed from the neck down, the same night you hung Cory Allen. I am Renegade.

Syn: So I didn't expect to see any of you here tonight, especially you, Cory Allen.

A WKF crew member runs up to Syn and lets him know that Curtis Ange wants to see him in his office. Syn whispers "saved by the bell" under his breathe as he leaves the scene and walks down to Curtis Ange's office. When he gets there, he opens the door and walks in. Nobody is inside Curtis Ange's office, but the door closes. Syn turns around and it's Nick Taylor! He locks the door and walks up to Syn.

Nick Taylor: I instructed the man to tell you Curtis Ange wanted to see you, only so I could get you in here while Curtis Ange is out of his office, lock the door, and whip your ass! Syn, it is time for me to get the vengeance that I deserve. Payback is a bitch!

Syn: Look Nick, it's WKF's final event tonight. It's the Final Countdown! Nothing tonight should be personal with anyone. I know we have bad blood but the both of us just need to let it go tonight. This needs to be a different place and a different time.

Nick Taylor: The place and the time is now, Michael! I can't wait any longer. You stole the girl that I loved, and you were supposed to be my friend. I'm going to kill you and I am going to kill you right now, so their aren't any witnesses.

Nick Taylor runs at Syn begins to throw punches at him. Syn doesn't want to fight back but has to defend himself. He throws Nick Taylor up against the GM desk and then throws him into the wall full-force, and Nick Taylor goes through the wall! The wall broke and Nick Taylor lands knocked out, in the lockeroom that is beside Curtis Ange's office. Syn walks into the lockeroom and ignore Nick Taylor who is layed out. El Superbeasto is shown standing by one of the lockers, reading a magazine.

Syn: El Superbeasto? What the hell, is everyone coming back tonight?

El Superbeasto mumbles something and Syn asks him to speak up.

El Superbeasto: In my last match in WKF, you hit me in the throat with a baseball bat. You crushed my vocal chords and I can barely speak. You didn't only end my wrestling career, but you ended what I was famous for. You ended my movie career.

Syn: So um, do you expect me to apologize?

El Superbeasto: No Syn, I actually like you. I respect the hell out of you. You have taken this company and made it famous. You have taken out so many names and you have became the poster boy of WKF. You weren't given shit, you got the ball and ran with it.

Syn: So I ended your wrestling and movie career and you like me? Are you trying to be my friend? You know what, I got better things to do than to listen to you. I got a match to prepare for.

El Superbeasto: Good luck in your match against the Reaper.

Syn steps over Nick Taylor who is still unconscience, and exits the lockeroom.

Leonard Scott: And Nick Taylor still has to face Chris Kline later on tonight.

Justin Cash: This next contest is scheduled for one fall and will be for the WKF Rampage Championship!

"The Great Milenko" by ICP floods the PA System and Milenko is out first.

Justin Cash: Introducing first, from the Dark Carnival, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the challenger, The Great, Milenko!

Milenko enters the ring as "Undead" by Hollywood Undead hits and the Rampage Champion, himself is ready to make his way down to the ring.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, from Beverly Hills, California, weighing in at 220 pounds, he is the reigning and defending, The Overnight Celebrity, Roger Ruiz!

Ruiz gets inside the ring and hands his title to the official. Milenko asks for a microphone, which is rare.

Milenko: It seems as if everyone here tonight are being pussies. They are all crying their eyes about the end of WKF. I am not here to cry. I am not here to be emotional. And I am not here to respect the man I am wrestling. This match is for the Rampage title, the title that I brought to WKF. That means that this match will be Rampage rules. So this match is not going to be like the other matches on the card. Their will be no sportsmanship. It is going to be us beating this shit out of each others, using everything we can find. Just because it is WKF's Final Countdown, doesn't mean we should take it easy. So Roger, I hope you are ready because I....

Before Milenko finishes his sentence, he hits Roger Ruiz over the head with the microphone and the bell is rung to begin this contest.

Leonard Scott: That was a blind side cheap shot from Milenko!

Milenko stands over top Ruiz and pounds his head in with the microphone. You can hear Roger Ruiz's head ricochet off the microphone, over the sound system. Milenko throws the microphone down and stomps on his opponent a few times. Milenko picks up Ruiz and whips him into the corner turnbuckle. He runs at him but the overnight celebrity lifts up hit leg, and Milenko eats a big boot! Roger Ruiz follows up with a chop block, taking Milenko down. Ruiz picks him up for a side suplex but Milenko flips out of it and clotheslines his opponent to the outside. Once Ruiz gets to his feet on the outside, Milenko leaps over the top rope with a flying cross body, with both men crashing on the concrete of the arena floor. Milenko is up first and grabs an aluminum trash can from underneath the ring. He goes to hit Ruiz with it but Ruiz kicks him in the gut and picks up the trash can. He hits Milenko in the back with the trash can and you can hear the wicked thud, all over the Garden. Ruiz throws down the garbage can and connects with a snap suplex on Milenko! The Overnight Celebrity covers his opponent and the referee starts the count.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Roger Ruiz picks him up and tosses him over the barricade, keeping fans from ringside.

Mac Reynolds: It looks like they are going to go at it in a midst of fans.

The Overnight Celebrity asks a fan to hold his chair, and he attempts to throw Milenko into it but Milenko dodges it and superkicks Roger Ruiz. He then asks the fan for his bottle of beer but the fan won't give it to him. Milenko threatens to hit the fan, and the fan hands him his beer bottle. Milenko takes a swig of it and spits it in the face of the fan!

Leonard Scott:
It looks like that could end up as a law suit against Milenko and WKF.

The fans are yelling harsh names at Milenko and he busts the beer bottle over the head of Roger Ruiz! Glass shadders all over the floor and blood is oozing out of the head of Roger Ruiz.

Mac Reynolds: Roger Ruiz is busted open!

Milenko laughs evily as he notices the blood.

Leonard Scott: This man is sick! He gets off at the site of blood!

Milenko picks up Roger Ruiz and they walk up stairs and into the concession area. Milenko attempts to throw Ruiz into the wall but Ruiz reverses it and whips Milenko into the wall. He bounces off the wall and runs back at Ruiz but Ruiz back body drops him on the floor! He sees an opening and goes for the pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Once Milenko is up, they brawl towards a door and go out the door. It seems as if they are in the parking lot of Madison Square Garden. Fans follow them to the parking lot and Roger Ruiz whips Milenko into a car and it puts a huge dent in the side of the car.

Mac Reynolds: That better not be my car!

Ruiz runs at Milenko and spears him into the side of the car! The back of Milenko's head ricochets off the passenger side window and glass shadders everywhere. Their is now a huge gash in the back of Milenko's head, while Ruiz is still cut open from the beer bottle.

Leonard Scott:
Both men are bloody now.

Roger Ruiz lays his arm over Milenko's chest for the cover

One...

Two...

Kickout!!!

Roger Ruiz is shocked that Milenko kicked out and fans are chating "WKF" in unison, out in the parking lot. A WKF semi truck is parked and Ruiz walks over to it. He climbs the back of it, to get on top, and Milenko is up to his feet and climbing it as well. Both men reach the top of the semi and are looking to square off on top of a 15 foot high truck. Milenko hits Ruiz and Ruiz retaliates with a European Uppercut. The referee climbs up on top the truck to continue his officiating. Roger Ruiz runs at Milenko but Milenko catches him with an impactful scoop slam! Milenko covers him for a pin on top the truck.

One...

Two...

Kickout!!!

Mac Reynolds:
I am suprised neither one of these two men have went through the roof of the semi.

Milenko picks up Ruiz and attempts to toss him off the top of the truck but Roger Ruiz fights out of it. Ruiz clotheslines Milenko and climbs down, off the back of the semi truck. By the time he reaches the bottom, Milenko is up to his feet and Milenko leaps off the truck with a cross body, 15 feet down, on top of Roger Ruiz! The fans in the parking lot are chanting "Holy Shit!"

Leonard Scott:
Oh my fuckin God! That must be why they call him, "The Great" because that was a great leap of faith, right there.

Milenko landed on him so the referee starts the count.

One...

Two...

Mac Reynolds
: It's over!

Thr.... Kickout!!!

Leonard Scott:
How in the blue hell did he kick out of that?

Milenko can not believe that Roger Ruiz kicked out. He picks up Ruiz but it's like dead weight. Milenko drags him back into the arena and heads back down to the ring. Roger Ruiz is starting to get on his feet, as they make their way down the entrance ramp. Ruiz kicks him in the gut and snap suplexes him on the entrance ramp. The Overnight Celebrity stands on the guard rail and drops down with an elbow drop to the chest of Milenko. Ruiz walks over to the ring and pulls the apron up to look under for weapons. He finds a table and sets it up on the outside of the ring. Ruiz grabs Milenko by the back of the hair and sets him up on the apron of the ring. The Overnight Celebrity is looking to powerbomb Milenko through the table but Milenko reverses into a hurricanranna, sending Roger Ruiz through the table, on the outside!

Mac Reynolds:
Huge reversal on the part of Milenko! If he would have been powerbombed through that table, he would have been done!

"The Great" Milenko contemplates on going for the pin but decides not too. Instead, he finds a plywood sheet of barbed wire from underneath the ring. Milenko slides it inside the ring, and positions it with the barbed fire, facing up, in the middle of the squared circle. Milenko reaches out and licks the barbed wire with his tongue!!!

Leonard Scott:
Milenko is one sick fuck!

He goes to the outside and slides Roger Ruiz in the ring. Milenko positions him on the top turnbuckle and is looking for Tempest off the top rope, on the barbed wire sheet.

Mac Reynolds: Oh my God, if he can hit this move.....!

Roger Ruiz doesn't let him hit it and reverses into a Northern Lights Suplex, off the top rope. Milenko barely missed the barbed wire!

Leonard Scott:
Another inch and Milenko would have been shredded!

Roger Ruiz picks up the barbed wire sheet and sets it up in the corner post. Ruiz whips Milenko towards the barbed wire but Milenko catches him an turns around, to connect with an Enziguri Kick to the head! Ruiz is out in the middle of the ring and Milenko is standing by the barbed wire in the corner of the ring. All of a sudden, fans start to cheer and roar. Milenko looks in the crowd to see what is going on and Draven Logan Kennedy is standing amonst the fans, smiling at Milenko!

Leonard Scott:
Remember Milenko was missing for quite a while and DLK claimed he had taken care of Milenko. DLK leaves, Milenko returns, and now they are both here in the same arena at the same time! Some shit is about to go down!

Milenko and Draven stare one another down, when out of nowhere, Roger Ruiz is up on his feet and spears Milenko right through the Barbed Wire Ply Wood in the corner!!!!!! The board snapped in half and Milenko is stuck in the barbed wire!

Mac Reynolds: Draven Logan Kennedy distracted Milenko and Ruiz speared him through the barbed wire board.

The Overnight Celebrity drags him out of the barbed wire but his hair is stuck, so Ruiz pulls his hair and yanks a part of it out. Roger Ruiz covers him for the....

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Justin Cash:
Here is your winner and still WKF Rampage Champion, The Overnight Celebrity, Roger Ruiz!

Milenko is out inside the ring, and Ruiz grabs his title and celebrates. The ring is covered in blood and both men look as if they just got out of a war in Iraq. "Undead" by Hollywood Undead plays and the referee raises Roger Ruiz's arm in victory. DLK is walking towards ringside and climbs over the barrier. He asks for a microphone and walks up the steel steps, into the ring.

Draven Logan Kennedy: Cut the music! Cut the Godamm music! Roger Ruiz, you call yourself a champion? I never lost that title, and I haven't watched WKF since I left, so I have no idea how it ended up around your waiste. I bet that dickwad, Curtis Ange handed it over to you, didn't he?

The fans' cheers for DLK, suddenly turn to boo's. Roger Ruiz asks for a microphone and Justin Cash hands him one.

Roger Ruiz: What are you doing here, man? Do you not realize what is going on? Curtis Ange is severly sick.

Draven Logan Kennedy: I don't need a play-by-play. I know what's going on! I was recently told that WKF was closing and tonight was the last show. So I decided to show up! I noticed Milenko had a match so I came out here to fuck with him! As for Ange being sick, I am glad he's going to die! I hate the bastard's guts. When he does kick the bucket, I will be the first one to show up on the day of his funeral, because I will be ready to piss on his grave!

Leonard Scott: How could anyone say that about another human being? Even Mac Reynolds wouldn't say that!

Roger Ruiz drops his microphone and throws punch after punch, at DLK in anger for what he has said about Ange. Ruiz is to worn out after his match to do any damage, as DLK swings back at him and lays him out. Draven is on top of him, pounding his face into the mat, when the lights go out in the arena! When they come back on, Ruiz's fellow Resistance member: Xavier Donovan, is in the middle of the ring with a baseball bat and connects with his bat to the skull of DLK! It lays him out and Curtis Ange runs down to the ring! Donovan hands the bat over to Ange and he hits DLK again, with the bat! The fans are eating this up, and cheering Ange up! Curtis Ange picks up the microphone and gets down on the mat, in DLK's face.

Curtis Ange: Draven, your pussy ass wouldn't have one more match in WKF! I wanted you, hell everyone in the wrestling business, wanted you to have one last match in WKF against Syn! You refused, and you kept using the same bullshit excuse, claiming that I would screw you over. Draven, I'll show you what screwed over is! Hell, if I am going out, and if the company I love is going out, I am going out of this company with a bang! Right here, right now, I am having my in-ring debut! And DLK is having his return match! Just remember, it's your fault for getting involved, Ray!!! Ring the damn bell!

A referee gets inside the ring, the bell is rung, and Ange covers DLK!

One...

Two...

Three!!!

Justin Cash:
Here is your winner, Curtis Ange!

Leonard Scott: The match was five seconds long! Hahaha! That's why you don't cross the boss, Draven!

Ruiz, Donovan, and Ange celebrate for a few minutes before heading to the back.

We go to the back where Bella Brooks is walking towards the door of her boyfriend, Reaper's lockeroom. Before she enters, she is approached by Mr. Bobby Beach.

Mr. Bobby Beach: Hold up! Sexy lady, where are you going?

Bella Brooks: I believe I am going to see my boyfriend.

Mr. Bobby Beach: Ryan "The blueberry, I mean Reaper" Robinson? Fuck that nutcase! Come be with a real man. Wait! Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I see myself in your pants.

The Reaper busts through his lockeroom door and grabs Bobby Beach by the neck. He slams him up against the wall, to talk to him.

The Reaper: It may be the last night in WKF, and I may be very emotional, but don't you ever talk to my girlfriend like that again!

As the Reaper talks, he grips his hands around Beach's neck even tighter. Bobby Beach's face is turning purple.

The Reaper: I better not ever catch you around my girlfriend again or I will come to your house, and I will beat you within an inch of your life. I won't kill you, but by the time I'm done with you, you will wish you were dead!

The Reaper continues to choke Beach as Bella walks inside the lockeroom and grabs Reaper's golf club. She comes back out and Reaper lets go of him. Bella Brooks rares back and hits Mr. Bobby Beach as hard as she can with the golf club in between his legs! Reaper smiles and they walk back inside the lockeroom, while Mr. Bobby Beach is laying in the hallway sreaming, and holding himself.

A video plays, recaping all of the classic matches, that have occured between Bromance and Fire and Ice, since WKF's existence.

Justin Cash:
This next contest is scheduled for one fall and will be a tag team match for the WKF World Tag Team Titles!

Bromance's music plays and they head to the ring with their titles around their waists.

Justin Cash:
From Elizabeth, New Jersey, at a combined weight of 460 pounds, the reigning and defending Tag Team Champions, Trey Walker, Eli Preston, Bromance!

"Nuclear War" by Electric Six hits and Fire and Ice sprint to the ring!

Justin Cash:
And their chellengers, from Sacramento, California, at a combined weight of 419 pounds, Justin Fire, Daniel Ice, Fire and Ice!

Fire and Ice slide in the ring and stare down Bromance. Trey Walker and Eli Preston hand the referee their titles, and the bell is rung.

Leonard Scott:
Fasten your seatbelts! This is going to be a wild ride!

Eli Preston is kicking things off in this tag team match, against Justin Fire. Things start off quickly as Preston runs at Justin Fire and Fire takes him down with hip toss.

A video package airs, hyping "Syn vs. The Reaper" one final time, and Justin Cash is in the middle of the ring, ready to introduce the main event.

Justin Cash: Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for what all of you have been waiting for. It is time for the last wrestling match in WKF history. It is time for Syn vs. The Reaper!!!

"Don't Fear The Reaper" by HIM floods the PA system as the lights go out throughout the arena.

Leonard Scott: The Reaper is coming out to his original theme music, tonight!

Justin Cash: Weiging in this morning at a near 270 pounds, hailing from Winchester, Kentucky, he is Ryan "The Reaper" Robinson!

The lights come back on and The Reaper is standing at the top of the entrance ramp. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring, with a serious look on his face. "Duality" by Slipknot hits.

Justin Cash: And his opponent, weighing in this morning at a near 220 pounds, from parts unknown, he is the first and only World Heavyweight Champion in WKF! He is Syn!!!

Syn's entrance theme suddenly comes to an end. Men dressed up as Syn are hooked on bungee cords and are floating throughout the arena, scaring many of the fans in attendance. They have a microphone headset on and are laughing evily through the headset where everyone can here them. They will jump to the ground and bounce off of it, using the cords they are hooked on. They continue to laugh, before the word "Silence!" is shouted throughout the PA system. Syn is shown on top of the titantron with a microphone, and it looks as if he is the one who screamed, silence.

Syn:
Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahaha! Why so serious? Hahahahahaha! Are you nervous??? Hahahahahaha!

His theme music hits again and he leaps off the titantron!!!............ But lands on his feet and bounces up in the air as he has a bungee cord on as well. Fans didn't realize he had a cord tied to his back, as they were all getting nervous. Finally, Syn drops down slowly, from in the air into the ring. He takes his bungee cord off, and the rest of the men dressed as him, soon disappear. "Duality" quits playing once again and Syn begins to speak to the Reaper before their match.

Syn: This is no laughing matter! In fact, we all need to get serious for one moment. Ryan "The Reaper" Robinson, I want you to look me in the eye and understand what I am about to say to you. Shortly after my debut in WKF, I began to hate you. The Reaper was Syn's worst enemy for quite a while. We beat the living hell out of each other in a taipei death match at No Turning Back. That was the night I won this championship around my waist. We continued to battle, weeks after. And then it was announced that you and I would have a regular one on one match at the Champions Showcase for this World Title. I approached you with a proposal. I asked you to join my disciples and lay down for me. I told you that you would become my main disciple, and I would show you the ways to becoming a world champion. You accepted the proposal and you layed down for me at the Champions Showcase, to become one of my disciples. That match would have been a classic but my dumbass ruined it. I hate myself for not letting a five star match take place at the Champions Showcase. Ryan, we are here tonight to have that five star match. Now it wouldn't be the same without a title on the line, so I will be putting this title on the line tonight, and we can have the match that should have taken place at Champions Showcase.

The Reaper: No Syn, no! We talked about this! This match isn't about titles. It is about having one final match for us, one final match for all of these fans, and one final match for the WKF! The title doesn't need to be on the line.

Syn: The title does need to be on the line! The title needs to be on the line because you deserve! It is the title match that should have taken place at Champions Showcase! I want you to give me all you got! I want to see if I have what it takes to walk out of this company with the world title! I want to see if I am the best, God dammit!

The Reaper: We don't need to do this, Michael. I have put my ego aside for this match, and I want you to do the same.

The fans begin to chant, "Title Match!" over and over.

Syn:
Listen to the people, Ryan! They want the title match! I want the title match! And I know that deep down, you want this title match too! You have envy'd me since the begining because of what I have around my waist! It is time, Reaper! What do you have left, man?

The Reaper shakes his head and Syn gets in his face, and smacks him!

Syn:
Are you going to let me walk all over you like this? I know you better than anyone in this company. I know you want to get on the plane and take this title back to Winchester, with you! But you have to beat me, and Reaper I don't know if you can do it! I honestly don't! Prove to me! Prove to these fans! And more improtantly, prove to yourself, that you should be the WKF World Heavyweight Championship!

Syn smacks him in the face again! Reaper is fed up, and hits him in the jaw! It knocks Syn on his back!

The Reaper: Do you fans really want the title to be on the line?

Every fan in Madison Square Garden, screams!

The Reaper: Hand the title to the referee, and let's have the World Title match we should have had at the Champions Showcase!

Syn gets to his feet, and hands his title to the referee, to hold high as recognigiton that this is now a World Title match.

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

Syn runs at The Reaper and pushes him. Reaper pushes him in return, and they lock up!

Mac Reynolds:
This has all of the makings to be the greatest match I have ever witnessed!

Reaper over powers Syn, and shoves him on his back! The Reaper beats his chest and the fans eat it up, but Syn gets up quickly. Syn offers the Reaper a test of strength and the Reaper accepts. It only lasts for a moment and Syn kicks him in the gut. He then connects with a european uppercut and whips The Reaper into the corner. The Reaper bounces off the turnbuckle and fires back with an explosive clothesline to Syn. He waits for Syn to get up, and takes him down with another clothesline. Reaper goes for a third but Syn ducks and takes him down with a clothesline of his own! Once Robinson is up, Syn drop kicks him and goes for a pin.

One...

Kickout!

Syn lifts The Reaper up and irish whips him into the ropes, but Reaper bounces off and connects with a shoulder block on Syn! He hits the mat hard, and rolls out of the ring. Syn trys to regain his composure on the outside, and catch his breathe as things have started off fast. Once he catches his breathe, Syn slides back inside the ring and they lock up once again. Reaper applies a head lock, but Syn shoves him away. Syn then runs at him with a swinging neckbreaker! Syn covers him, qucikly.

One...

Kickout!

Leonard Scott: Another kickout at only one.

Syn walks over to the corner and climbs to the top rope. Once Reaper is up to his feet, Syn leaps off with a flying cross body! Syn lands on him in a pinning position but The Reaper flips over, into a pinning position of his own, covering Syn.

One...

Kickout!

Both men get back to their feet, and both goes for a punch at the same time. Both men connect, and it staggers each of them a bit. They both bounce off the ropes and go for a clothesline. Once again, Syn and The Reaper connect at the same time, taking both men out!

Mac Reynolds:
It seems like both men think the same way.

They each roll out of the ring. Syn is up first and grabs Reaper by the back of the head. He slams him into the ring post, and spears him into the barricade. Syn slides inside the ring to break a possible countout and slides right back out. Syn runs at Reaper and attempts to clothesline him over the barricade, but The Reaper flips him with a back body drop, over the guard rail, and on to the concrete floor. The Reaper slides inside the ring and out this time, to break another possible countout. Robinson runs, leaps, and clears the barricade, to dive at Syn with a diving shoulder block!

Leonard Scott: Ryan "The Reaper" Robinson got some nice air with that shoulder block!

Reaper gets up quickly and tosses Syn back over the barricade. He slides him inside the ring and goes for the cover.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Robinson heads over to the corner and climbs up the top rope, awaiting Syn to get to his feet. Once he does, Reaper connects with a springboard dropkick, from the top rope, hitting Syn!

Leonard Scott
: The Reaper is pulling every move out of his arsenal tonight.

Syn is laid out, so Reaper crawls over and lays his arm on the chest of Syn.

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Mac Reynolds:
Syn kicks out, once again!

Ryan Robinson gets up, grabs Syn's legs, and attempts the Lock of Death. Syn reverses it and rolls up Reaper for a pin, from out of nowhere!

One...

Two...

Kickout!

Both men recover quick, and Syn throws a punch at Reaper but he ducks and wrenches in a waist lock. He follows up with a german suplex but Syn flips out of it, and lands on his feet! Syn takes Reaper down with a chop block and locks in a modified version of an ankle lock. He applies pressure to the ankle of Reaper, but Reaper stands up on one leg! Syn still has his other leg, but Robinson hits him with an enziguri kick to the head! Syn is dazed and confused, so Reaper locks in a sleeper hold. He applies the pressure to the windpipe of Syn, and the referee lifts Syn's arm up once and drops it!

One!

He lifts it a second time and drops it.

Two!

He lifts it a third time and drops it but Syn catches his arm before three! Syn's starting to gain his momentum back, and builds himself up to his feet, reverses the sleeper hold into a side suplex on Ryan "The Reaper" Robinson! Syn backs up to the corner of the ring and stalks Reaper, waiting on him to get up. Once he does, Syn sprints at him but Reaper catches him in a belly to belly suplex, and connects, tossing him out of the ring in the process!!!

Mac Reynolds:
That may be the most impactful belly to belly suplex, I have ever seen.

Syn is out on the outside, so the official begins the count.

One...

Two...

Three...

The fans are cheering Syn on to get back inside the ring.

Four...

Five...

Six...

Seven...

Syn gets to his feet at eight!

Nine....

Just before ten, Syn slides in and breaks the count!

Leonard Scott: Syn makes it just in time.

The Reaper doesn't give him time to get up in the ring, and he locks in a reverse boston crab!

Mac Reynolds: I have never seen this move before.

Syn slithers out of it quickly, before The Reaper can apply enough pressure to do enough damage. Syn gets in the corner, and grips the ropes to assist himself to his feet. Once he is up, The Reaper runs at him, looking for a big splash but Syn moves out of the way and The Reaper slams into the corner! Syn lifts up the Reaper and positions him on the top turnbuckle. Syn gets up to the top as well and falls backwards with a hurricanranna on Reaper!

Leonard Scott: Hurrincanranna from Syn to Reaper from the top rope!

Syn slithers over and locks in the crippler crossface in the middle of the ring! The Reaper trys to slide towards the ropes but Syn pulls him back and wrenches in the crossface even tighter!

Mac Reynolds:
Is the Reaper going to tap?

Ryan Robinson can't get to the ropes so he uses his strength to his advantage, and gets to his knees while the crossface is still locked in! From his knees, he works his way up to his feet and stands up, with Syn on his back and the crossface still locked in!!! The Reaper connects with an impactful STO in the center of the squared circle!

Leonard Scott:
STO from Reaper!

The Reaper covers him, having confidence that he can get the three!

One...

Two...

Kickout!!!

Reaper's face shows disbelief as he suprised that Syn kicked out. Ryan Robinson is pissed and lifts up Syn by his shirt, ripping it and exposing his bruised ribs. Reaper yells at him, "I know I can beat you, Syn!" The Reaper hits him square in the face and knocks him on his ass!

Mac Reynolds: Ouch!

Leonard Scott: You can feel the intensity in the air!

Reaper picks him up again and throws another punch, and this time Syn throws a punch in return, hitting him even harder! Syn follows up by spearing him and beating his face in the mat! They brawl on the mat and roll down to the arena floor. Syn is on top beating Reaper, but now Reaper is on top beating Syn, it goes back and forth on the floor. Once both men get up, they brawl on the entrance ramp and Reaper knocks Syn off. He lands on his feet on the concrete, beside the top of the entrance ramp. The referee has already counted to five and continues to count.

Six...

Seven...

Ryan Robinson runs and leaps off the entrance ramp, about eight feet, with a senton, landing on top of Syn, ont he concrete beside the entrance ramp! "Holy Shit" chants begin to fill the arena as the referee counts.

Eight...

Nine...

Ten!

Leonard Scott:
No! It can't end this way!

The referee calls for the bell, and Justin Cash proceeds to announce the double countout but is cut off by Curtis Ange coming out with a microphone in hand.

Curtis Ange:
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, just no! No way, dammit! This match will not end by a double countout! This is the last match in WKF history and this could be the last match I may ever witness in my lifetime. By no means will it end in a double countout! This match will continue, and it will continue under no disqualification rules!

Mac Reynolds: It looks like this match will continue!

Curtis Ange walks down to ringside and sits in a steel chair to spectate the rest of the match. Both Syn and The Reaper are laid out on the concrete floor. The Reaper is up first and he makes his way back down to the ring. Once Syn gets up, he goes down to the ring as well. They lock up, once again with a collar and elbow tie up. Syn twists Reaper's arm around and attempts to take him down but Reaper reverses it into a short armed clothesline. Reaper applies a chin lock, on Syn but Syn elbows him and manages to break the hold. Syn whips Reaper into the corner and runs at him but Reaper catches him and connects with a T-Bone suplex, sending Syn into the turnbuckle, crashing awkwardly. Ryan Robinson picks up Syn and positions him on the top rope. Robinson gets on the top rope as well and picks him up over his shoulders for a huge Superplex from the top rope!

Leonard Scott:
Big superplex from Reaper to Syn, from the top rope.

They hit the mat hard and Reaper covers Syn for the pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout!!!

The Reaper doesn't waste time, arguing with the referee. Instead, he applies his finishing submission manuever, the Lock of Death!

Mac Reynolds:
The Lock of Death is locked in! I am not sure if Syn can get out of this.

"Let's go Syn" Chants break out and as does, "Let's go Reaper" chants as well.

Leonard Scott:
Only a few weeks ago, these two men were the most hated in WKF, and now the fans can't decide who to cheer for.

Syn crawls near the ropes but The Reaper pulls him away! The referee asks Syn if he would like to give up but he refuses. Syn continues to head for the ropes but Reaper keeps pulling him away. Finally, Syn comes close to the ropes and is able to grab the bottom rope, forcing Reaper to break the hold! The Reaper lifts Syn to his feet and out of nowhere, Syn flips at him with a peleg kick!

Leonard Scott:
Peleg from Syn!

It takes out Reaper, and Syn sees an opening. He slowly but surtely heads over to the corner and climbs up the top rope. Once he is set up, he leaps off with Falling into Chaos on The Reaper, and connects!

Mac Reynolds:
It's over!

Syn covers him, and looks to end this.

One...

Two...

Thr... Kickout!

Leonard Scott:
How did Reaper do it? He lifted his shoulder just before three, after getting hit with Falling into Chaos!

Syn can't believe and he grabs the legs of Reaper, looking to apply Reaper's own move, The Lock of Death, and he has it locked in!

Mac Reynolds:
Syn has Reaper, in Reaper's own finishing submission move!

Fans are going crazy but it looks like Reaper is slowly fading away! He looks like he is about to tap but doesn't! Instead, The Reaper uses all of the strength he has left, and crawls over to the ropes, to break the hold! Syn picks him up and slams him with a body slam, as he looks to head up to the top rope, going for Falling into Chaos, once again! While he is positioning himself, Reaper gets to his feet, runs, leaps, lands on the top rope, and brings Syn off with a powerful overhead suplex!

Leonard Scott:
I didn't know The Reaper was that athletic! I guess because we always see him using weapons. Now we get to see how great Ryan Robinson truly is inside a squared circle.

All of the fans in Madison Square Garden are on their feet, chanting "Five Star Match!"

Mac Reynolds: These fans are exactly right! This is a five star match. It has been nothing short of a classic!

Both men are out inside the ring, as it seems that the suplex took just as much out of Reaper as it did Syn. Reaper is up first and picks up Syn, looking to hit The Reaping Death Drop, and he does just that!

Mac Reynolds:
Lights out!

The Reaper covers him, knowing that he has it won!

One...

Two...

Thre..... Kickout!

Leonard Scott:
Another near fall!

Fans are now chanting "This is Awesome!" and Curtis Ange is still sitting at ringside with an impressed facial expression. The Reaper assists Syn to his feet, and goes for another Reaper death drop, but Syn counters out of it and throws a chest chop at Reaper. The Reaper fires back with a chest chop of his own. Syn fires back, now Reaper, now Syn, now Reaper, now Syn, now Reaper! Both men's chest are crimson red! Syn gets tired of the chops and swings at Reaper, but Reaper ducks and goes for the Reaping Death Drop, again! Syn flips out of it, and has Reaper in a tombstone piledriver position! Syn hits the piledriver, dropping Reaper on his head in the middle of the ring!

Mac Reynolds:
Huge tombstone from Syn!

Syn heads back to the top rope, for the final time and leaps off with another Falling into Chaos. He hits it, and is looking to put The Reaper away!

One...

Two...

Thre.... Kickout!!!

Leonard Scott:
How did he do it?!?

Syn rolls out of the ring and picks up a steel chair, to bring it back inside the ring with him.

Mac Reynolds:
Remember it's No disqaulification, now!

Syn stands over top of Reaper and lifts the chair far above his shoulders, ready to bring it down on the skull of Ryan Robinson!

Leonard Scott:
Don't do it! Don't win this way!

Mac Reynolds: It may be the only way!

Syn goes to hit him but hesitates... He trys once again but continues to hesitate.

Leonard Scott:
Syn is showing remorse! He doesn't want to win the match this way.

Syn throws down the chair, and goes to the top rope, another time! Syn leaps off, with Falling into Chaos again, but Reaper rolls out of the way and Syn lands on his back! Reaper sees the chair and picks it up.

Mac Reynolds: Now the Reaper has the chair!

Syn is up on his knees and Reaper walks over to hit him with the chair, but also hesitates. Syn begins to yell at him, "Hit me, hit me with the chair, do what I couldn't do! Take me out with the chair, and win the damn match!"

Leonard Scott:
Syn is telling Reaper to do what he wouldn't do and hit him with the chair.

The Reaper shakes his head and tosses the steel chair outside the ring. He then picks up Syn and hits another Reaping Death Drop! Instead of going for the pin, Robinson locks in the Lock of Death, one more time!

Mac Reynolds:
Another Reaping Death Drop, and another Lock of Death! What more can Syn take?

Syn trys to fight out of it, but can't handle it any longer and taps out, allowing the Reaper to win the match!

Leonard Scott:
Syn taps! The Reaper is our World Heavyweight Champion!

Justin Cash: Here is your winner, and new World Heavyweight Champion, Ryan "The Reaper" Robinson!

Fans are going nuts, and are on their feet for The Reaper! Curtis Ange is standing up, clapping.

Mac Reynolds:
The Reaper has finally won, the big one!

Before The Reaper grabs the title to celebrate, he assists Syn to his feet, but Syn shoves him away!

Leonard Scott:
Don't be like that, Syn!

Kai and JC Epick walk down to the ring, and get in, looking like they are about to attack The Reaper! Kai, Epick, and Syn surround him. Kai and Epick run at him, but instead of attacking him, they lift him up on their shoulders! Syn exits the ring, grabs the World Title, and gets back in the ring. Syn hands Reaper the World Title, while he is on the shoulders of Kai and JC Epick! Once Reaper gets down, he asks for a microphone.

The Reaper:
Curtis Ange, I want you to step into this ring so I can hand you, your title.

Ange gets inside the ring with a microphone and refuses to take the title.

Curtis Ange:
Reaper, I want you to look me in the eye, with your ears open, because I want everything I am about to say to sink in. In the wrestling business what I am about to say, is considered a shoot. I am not going to take that title, and the reason I am not going to take that title is because you deserve it! Every single day, you have came to work for me with a smile on your face! Yes, The Reaper, actually does smile, people. You have loved this company with passion since day one, and you have sacrificed everything for it. When I announced to the WKF lockeroom about the end of WKF, you were the most upset! That right there just goes to show how much you truly care. You haven't had the best record since joining WKF, but you didn't let it get you down. You have been the best person in that lockeroom since WKF's existence. Not only do you bust your ass out here in front of these fans, but you bust your ass doing everything outside of this ring that you can. I want you to take that title, and keep it. I want you to go on to other companies and main event more pay per views. I want you to show the world how great you truly are! I am about to die, and my last dying wish is that you stay in this business, and you continue on the same path that you have been on since WKF's birth! I thank you for being here for this company, and Syn, I thank you as well!

Curtis Ange lays down the microphone, and hugs both Reaper and Syn, followed up with a group hug in the middle of the ring between Syn, Reaper, Kai, JC Epick, and Curtis Ange. All five men are soaked in tears, and most of the fans are crying as well. Once Ange exits the ring, fans rush the ring, like at a basketball championship, or the superbowl. Secrutiy allows them to do so, and Reaper celebrates with his World Title in a ring full of fans, along with his best friends, Syn, Kai, and JC Epick. Final Countdown goes off air with video being played.

[video=youtube;A9PibQrKmAI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=A9PibQrKmAI[/video]​

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
"Just Close Your Eyes" hits, the lights dim slightly, and the crowd erupts as Candy makes her way onto the stage with a smile on her face, before walking down the ramp.

Justin Cash: The following contest ins scheduled for one fall! Intorducing first, from Los Angeles, California, Candy Lebabe!

Candy high fives a few fans, before she rolls into the ring. She hops onto one of the top turnbuckles and poses for the crowd, gaining a roar of approval, before she jumps back down and awaits her opponent. She doesn't have to wait long as "Duality" plays and the lights dim, causing darkness in the arena. They come back on moments later, and the crowd gives a mixed reaction as Lila sits on the top turnbuckle not too far from Candy, smirking darkly as she hops off.

justin Cash: And her opponent, "The Devil's Angel" Lila!

Leonard Scott: It's kinda appropriate that the two women who had the very first match for the Vixen's Division not too long ago will be the two who compete in the division's very last match. The history between them is well known, so that alone should make this a highly anticipated matchup!

Mac Reynolds You ain't kidding. They tore the house down in a Falls Count Anywhere Match back at Full Throttle and Lila managed to pull out the win. Lets see what they can do here!

The ref rings the bell as both women walk top the middle of the ring and stare down, face to face. They kept staring a moment longer as the crowd roared all around them, before they finally locked up. It was a stalemate for a few moments, before Candy locks Lila in a side headlock. Lila tries to break out of the hold with a few shots to the midsection, before Candy took her down with a headlock takeover, grounding her. Candy holds on to the hold as Lila struggled to break free and get back to her feet. Lila suddenly rolls over while Candy still has the headlock and and turns it into a pinning situation!

One...

Tw-Candy rolls back over into the side headlock and breaks the pin. Lila tried to roll over again, but Candy increased the pressure on the hold. Lila struggled a bit, then managed to roll over slightly and slowly get to her feet, before she sends herself and Candy into a corner and grabs onto the rops, forcing Candy to finally break the headlock. Candy slowly breaks the hold and backs up, staring a hole into Lila as she released the ropes. The two lock up again, and Candy again gets the advantage with a side headlock. Lila tries to counter out of it, and Candy takes her down with another headlock takeover. lila struggles for a moment, before throwing her legs up and managing to wrap them around Candy's neck, breaking the hold. Candy kipped up to break this hold and both women scrambled to their feet. Cnayd charges at Lila, and Lila catches her coming in with a Japanese Armdrag! She tries to float it over into and armbar, but Candy rolls out of it and manages to get back to her feet. Lila goes right on the attack, backing her into a corner and starts laying into her with several knee strikes to the midsection, before whipping her to the opposite corner.