The Fiend

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Fiend

Reaction score
As we have all come to love over the past year or so , the evolution of the character Bray Wyatt into that of the Fiend is something the fans have welcomed and follow his progress with great interest but what do we truly know of the Fiend?
We all know that the Fiend has linked his character to that of the myth Dante’s inferno going so far as to hang a sign of the door of his funhouse which reads
“Abandon hope all who exit here”
Which is known to be at the exit of the first circle of hell in Dante’s inferno
The first circle is called Limbo into which Bray himself tells us that he is in limbo before doing his reverse crab walk version of the limbo but during the firefly inferno , the circles of hell appeared before our eyes as they fought inside what we can only presume is “limbo”
Into which he wants to send people to hell?
But for what purpose has the fiend decided to possess Bray Wyatt?
It is my theory that The Fiend is a fallen angel one of which that protects the city of Dis which is in the 5th circle of hell which is that of “wrath”
The fallen angels protect the walls of this demonic city which has some tie to that of Abigail.
As part of this theory it is my belief that the fiend has been locked out of hell (until now) hence the “let me in” gimmick which we heard for months in the fire fly fun house which is limbo into which the fiend seems to find himself stuck
So he feeds hell the souls of the people he beats using that of wrath(5th circle of hell) so he can regain entrance to hell itself to be back with his beloved Abigail
So was The eater of worlds Bray possessed by Abigail?
Was the fiend able to take over this possession from Abigail as a means to gain her back into his life using that of the pawn she herself used on earth to do her bidding?
So many theories as it could take so many directions this gimmick
Could Alexa bliss become possessed by Abigail so both the fiend and Abigail can roam the plains of the earth together reeking wrath to all who stand in their way?
Please forgive my horrible English and punctuation haha
Let us know your theories
How will the fiend return and what is the next step with the fiends character?
And what is in store for little miss bliss turned demonic school girl?

Last edited:
Reactions: Necro and Pat

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Sports Team
v0Br4GW
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Great thoughts. The mystique and aura of Bray's character is one of the reasons he's my favorite. He tells stories better than anyone in WWE right now, in my opinion and I can't wait to see what's next. You have to think his return is going to be a new evolution in the character.

I also like the comparisons to him being a slasher villain. There's a pretty great video on that (which you may have seen) that I'll link here:

Nice to see yet another Fiend fan on the forums! Welcome!

Reactions: The Fiend

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
The fiend is just like his brother Bo Dallas, finished, they have nothing to do with him anymore so he's just spending all his time in catering

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Sports Team
v0Br4GW
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The fiend is just like his brother Bo Dallas, finished, they have nothing to do with him anymore so he's just spending all his time in catering

nah

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Sports Team
v0Br4GW
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
where is he then, they realised he is still a fat jobber thats why they let Rollins and Orton bury him

I understand you're just trolling at this point but he's obviously coming back and will pretty likely beat Randy at Mania.

The Fiend

Reaction score
@Pat
Thanks , glad to be here

The WWE have been looking for a new supernatural gimmick for years so they could allow the Undertaker to retire and have certain aspects of his gimmick transfer to someone else like teleportation and the ability to bring certain matches into play like inferno matches , buried alive matches and so on.
The fans love these periods of short hiatus
It’s builds up anticipation for certain rivalries and allows the opponent involved to get involved in other story lines with out breaking the over all main rivalry of the fiend and whom ever his opponent might be at the time.
It’s to bad Finn could not take up the mantle back in 2016 with his demon king gimmick but they need a supernatural character who can take a serious beating and lose while still getting over and the demon king lost that status by being injured by Seth Rollins so they decided to go for the opposite
Someone with weight and a brawler like style who can take part in all these matches and not have to leave due to injury after injury

Reactions: Pat

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Fiend would be fine as a movie character.....a wrestling one.....it's the drizzling shits.

Adapting

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I've never heard a statement so false in my life lmao. How you comparing someone who has been off TV for a year to one of the best storyline characters aside from Tribal Chief Roman.

He clearly has plans for mania and it'll probably be Orton.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
where is he then, they realised he is still a fat jobber thats why they let Rollins and Orton bury him

WWE likes pushing Fat Jobbers. Look at Kevin Owens and Otis.

• Haha
Reactions: RDK

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Who cares if he has a gut.....it's the character that is hard to watch.....in the ring.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
As we have all come to love over the past year or so , the evolution of the character Bray Wyatt into that of the Fiend is something the fans have welcomed and follow his progress with great interest but what do we truly know of the Fiend?

Speak for yourself. I do not love the Fiend whatsoever, and have found him boring since the very start of this character :lol I got tired of the Firefly Funhouse after like the first appearance of it, and I'm so sick of his feud with Randy at this point. But if it keeps him out of the title picture, then I guess it's fine.

Reactions: Deezy

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Sports Team
v0Br4GW
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
As you can see, there are people who dislike Bray here, and that's their opinion. Don't let it sway you, I as well as many others think he's super creative and entertaining. It seems almost every user here has a pretty unique taste!