The Fate, the Very Fate of WWE Forums, is in My Hands

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Greetings and salutations,

Imagine that, me, All Elite Punk, imagine that, here I am on WWE Forums. How can that happen? Well, there's only one way. It's just a matter of time before, I, All Elite Punk, bought my competition. That's right I own WWEF.

In all seriousness,

My name is Brandon, I'm 35, and I've owned another forum for over a decade. I have a passion for professional wrestling, a renewed passion due to AEW, and also separately CM Punk, and I love the unique feeling of community forums provide. I really don't feel Facebook groups and messenger apps are the same when it comes to the way we can come together to get know one another while discussing their respective love of the business or even other forms of entertainment. Like comic boom movies, MMA, Football, you name it, we can gather around and talk about it all. Not to mention great things like predictions contests, playing forum games like mafia, competing our fictional grapplers in an e-fed and all the other fun ways we can not be alone together and make these kinds of places our home. Any suggestion to make this community better is welcome.

So when I saw this community having a hard time, I reached out and offered to take this place off our good lord and savior, Cam's hands, so he can finally rest on his seventh day and I can take it from here.

I personally feel AEW is the current best product wrestling puts out there on a consistent basis. I occasionally try to follow Ring of Honor. My favorite promotion growing up was WCW. I was always a Sting and Flair guy more than a Hogan and Piper guy, and I especially loved the nWo when I was a teen, nothing was cooler than a bunch of rebels back then. I also really enjoyed TNA until they became Impact Wrestling in 2012.

My favorite wrestlers are CM Punk, AJ Lee, Daniel Bryan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Triple H, X-Pac, Shawn Michaels and Sting. Britt Baker is probably my favorite female wrestler at the moment, but I love Alexa Bliss.

I run a gas station in the Northeast and I've been doing this forum thing for a long time. I still own the other forum, but I will also be putting my all into this place. If you have any comments and questions, feel free.

We'll be looking at ways to make your experience on this platform better and increase traffic and activity. We hope you all stick around with us for that journey. WWEF trading hands is over, I'll be here for the long haul.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

In case the thread title gets lost on anyone.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
So, you're the new owner of the WWE Forums? Cam was the owner since February 2020. What happened?

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I guess I'm finally in Brittsburgh.

8a9a14c3f5fa489f2c175ff7e9dd023bf8e7ea3a.gifv

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So, you're the new owner of the WWE Forums? Cam was the owner since February 2020. What happened?

I am. Cam has a lot on his plate right now so I offered to take it off his hands since I’d have a lot more time to dedicate to getting this place back on track.

Not to knock Cam as he kept this place alive when it could have died when the server died on him.

He’s got a lot of great life stuff happening.

Reactions: InSaNe

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Imagine that, me, All Elite Punk, imagine that, here I am on WWE Forums. How can that happen? Well, there's only one way. It's just a matter of time before, I, All Elite Punk, baught my competition
-looks around-
-looks at your forum-
-looks back here-

Im not really sure if "competition" is quite accurate lol

• Haha
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Well my official welcome. I think this is really good for the site. Although I have been mostly running it for a while, I think what the forum truly needed was someone with ownership and direction. Nothing against my cute buddy Cam, he was a great guy. But like @All Elite Punk mentioned, Cam has a lot of stuff going on in his life.

I am in the same boat as Cam. With running my YouTube channel, keeping up with my research, I didn't have the time to give the forum the attention that it deserved. So it is good to have someone who has the time running the show. I actually appreciate it because it takes a shit load of pressure off me and I can concentrate on things like live discussions, rate threads and banning Grievous.

Nothing is dead until you truly give up on it.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Well my official welcome. I think this is really good for the site. Although I have been mostly running it for a while, I think what the forum truly needed was someone with ownership and direction. Nothing against my cute buddy Cam, he was a great guy. But like @All Elite Punk mentioned, Cam has a lot of stuff going on in his life.

I am in the same boat as Cam. With running my YouTube channel, keeping up with my research, I didn't have the time to give the forum the attention that it deserved. So it is good to have someone who has the time running the show. I actually appreciate it because it takes a shit load of pressure off me and I can concentrate on things like live discussions, rate threads and banning Grievous.

Nothing is dead until you truly give up on it.
I have been a part of a forum ran by @All Elite Punk for over a year now and giving up isn't in his vocabulary. He's very passionate about internet forums, growing them, listening to community and putting in the time and effort. I promise you that you couldn't ask for a better person to help run the site. At one point his forum was not getting a lot of traction but he stuck by it, developed and grew it to be one of the most active wrestling forums out there. There's never a day when he isn't around or doesn't have time for someone in his inbox.

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Let me tell you I can vouch for Brandon he and I are apart of that same Wrestling Forum and he welcomed me to the family when I was at my darkest in my life. He trusted me to be one of Staff Members and to that point no one trusted me with such a gift. I know he cares about his Members and just like he cares about that other forum he cares about every Member here and wants to see success for everyone here.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Let me tell you I can vouch for Brandon he and I are apart of that same Wrestling Forum and he welcomed me to the family when I was at my darkest in my life. He trusted me to be one of Staff Members and to that point no one trusted me with such a gift. I know he cares about his Members and just like he cares about that other forum he cares about every Member here and wants to see success for everyone here.
Fancy seeing HoHo here

You-know-Anna-Kendrick.gif

• Love
Reactions: Apoho Creed

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Greetings and salutations,

Imagine that, me, All Elite Punk, imagine that, here I am on WWE Forums. How can that happen? Well, there's only one way. It's just a matter of time before, I, All Elite Punk, bought my competition. That's right I own WWEF.

In all seriousness,

My name is Brandon, I'm 35, and I've owned another forum for over a decade. I have a passion for professional wrestling, a renewed passion due to AEW, and also separately CM Punk, and I love the unique feeling of community forums provide. I really don't feel Facebook groups and messenger apps are the same when it comes to the way we can come together to get know one another while discussing their respective love of the business or even other forms of entertainment. Like comic boom movies, MMA, Football, you name it, we can gather around and talk about it all. Not to mention great things like predictions contests, playing forum games like mafia, competing our fictional grapplers in an e-fed and all the other fun ways we can not be alone together and make these kinds of places our home. Any suggestion to make this community better is welcome.

So when I saw this community having a hard time, I reached out and offered to take this place off our good lord and savior, Cam's hands, so he can finally rest on his seventh day and I can take it from here.

I personally feel AEW is the current best product wrestling puts out there on a consistent basis. I occasionally try to follow Ring of Honor. My favorite promotion growing up was WCW. I was always a Sting and Flair guy more than a Hogan and Piper guy, and I especially loved the nWo when I was a teen, nothing was cooler than a bunch of rebels back then. I also really enjoyed TNA until they became Impact Wrestling in 2012.

My favorite wrestlers are CM Punk, AJ Lee, Daniel Bryan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Triple H, X-Pac, Shawn Michaels and Sting. Britt Baker is probably my favorite female wrestler at the moment, but I love Alexa Bliss.

I run a gas station in the Northeast and I've been doing this forum thing for a long time. I still own the other forum, but I will also be putting my all into this place. If you have any comments and questions, feel free.

We'll be looking at ways to make your experience on this platform better and increase traffic and activity. We hope you all stick around with us for that journey. WWEF trading hands is over, I'll be here for the long haul.

Congratulations on the acquisition of WWEForums!

• Love

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I have been a part of a forum ran by @All Elite Punk for over a year now and giving up isn't in his vocabulary. He's very passionate about internet forums, growing them, listening to community and putting in the time and effort. I promise you that you couldn't ask for a better person to help run the site. At one point his forum was not getting a lot of traction but he stuck by it, developed and grew it to be one of the most active wrestling forums out there. There's never a day when he isn't around or doesn't have time for someone in his inbox.
I believe I've been part of His Forum about as Long as I've been apart of this one. ?