• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Fate of WWE.com HEAT

MC Rae

Source: Wrestlingnewsworld.com

wrestlingnewsworld.com said:
- We have received word from numerous readers that Josh Matthews noted in a blog on WWE's Fan Nation website on May 28th that WWE.com Heat was coming to an end after 513 episodes. As we noted earlier in the week, it is believed that the company will begin taping ECW on Monday nights before Raw.

-------

Thoughts!?

chessarmy

Maybe Velocity is coming back lol. I never really watched Heat anyway

Switchy

I'm ok with that but it may also mean goodbye for the likes of Val Venis and Jim Duggan 'cause only the younger Heat talent with potential will move to SD! or ECW.

I liked Velocity more than Heat, there wasn't the fear of HHH mocking you after your match, and there were way more "local" jobbers on Velocity, which was cool to see.

1chiban

It is strange - in the early days of Velocity it felt like it meant something, meant more than Heat. Probably because they used to have cruiserweight matches and had people like Benoit in the velocity main events... shame, the WWe needs B-Shows to showcase everyone really, but hey that's the way the cookie crumbles.