The fate of my Username is in your hands.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Username should I have.

• Be Jealous!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • J-Dawg

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chessarmy

J-Dawg.

And those fuckers were so annoying on Gears last night, how many motherfucking smoke bombs did they throw at us? They were just spamming it the entire time :nonono:

Wordlife

when I get my Gears 2 back from my uncle.... ^chessarmy, jdawg, any other iwf members, and I need to play gears2 :D

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

No name change can ever beat mine.

TBHAYLEY is close.

Axis

If you require a poll to decide your name on the internet, then you should probably log off.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^^ Fuck off, I bet if you made a thread such as this one.. No one will even bother opening it, never the less posting in it to change your username. Last I checked this was the Hell In A Thread so it doesn't really matter what goes on in here. Its kind of sad that you ruined the section some time ago :smh..

On a happier note, I voted J-Dawg, and you should just change your user guideline thing to Be Jealouse. Or the BJJD thing would also be cool. Either way your awesome BJ. Tehehehe

J

Chess said:
J-Dawg.

And those fuckers were so annoying on Gears last night, how many motherfucking smoke bombs did they throw at us? They were just spamming it the entire time :nonono:

Yea dude they were pissing me off. Haha I was still on a 15 game winning streak. I think we were on a streak when you joined two. We would have beat them had they not cheated. Oh well though.

Wordlife said:
when I get my Gears 2 back from my uncle.... ^chessarmy, jdawg, any other iwf members, and I need to play gears2

Hecks yes. We'll definitly have to have Kassidy on our team too. He's a god at the game, that makes 4 we need one more. Doesnt' Stinger have 360 also?

Ass Clown aka Axis said:
If you require a poll to decide your name on the internet, then you should probably log off.

Maybe if you were an active member you opinion would actually matter on this site, until then piss off.

Axis

Onoz I Do Pozt Err'day On Teh Intranetz!!11

Edit: Fuck you all and your anti-caps lock filters.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^ Fuck off, I bet if you made a thread such as this one.. No one will even bother opening it, never the less posting in it to change your username. Last I checked this was the Hell In A Thread so it doesn't really matter what goes on in here. Its kind of sad that you ruined the section some time ago :smh..

On a happier note, I voted J-Dawg, and you should just change your user guideline thing to Be Jealouse. Or the BJJD thing would also be cool. Either way your awesome BJ. Tehehehe

Axis was by far the most entertaining poster in HIAT, but whatever floats your boat.

J

"ass clown (ás kloun) n.:

one, who, through the fault of his parents conception, is a skid mark in society's collective underwear."

Qwake

Hecks yes. We'll definitly have to have Kassidy on our team too. He's a god at the game, that makes 4 we need one more. Doesnt' Stinger have 360 also?

I am getting Gears 2 soon!

Also, 20 votes to J-Dawg and 1 vote to Be Jealous :laugh:

Axis

"ass clown (ás kloun) n.:

one, who, through the fault of his parents conception, is a skid mark in society's collective underwear."

I know what an ass clown is. However you clearly posted:
your an ass clown
Every well-educated person knows that "your" is possessive, indicating that the word (or in this case, words) to follow belongs to the subject. Therefore, I was curious as to what you were trying to say about my "an ass clown."

And on that note, I would like to declare that you're an ass clown.