• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Disney+

Deezy

DZ PZ
If this isn't about how crazy the country would go if a black man was the representation of America....colour it a fail imo.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
:banderas:

Looks likely we’re getting Isaiah Bradley which means more depth on the Weapons Plus project

And Madripoor? Will we get Patch?

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
:done:done:done:done

Hell yeah , you know I'm watching this , looks freakin sweet

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
I'm not a huge fan of Falcon, but I love me some Winter Soldier and I can say that this Series might change my early thoughts of hype level which was low when I heard about this Show being developed many Months ago.

Sabretooth

I don’t think there’s any reason to believe that this show won’t be good. Marvel has the track record. This show is all about continuing on Captain America’s legacy and probably have some political undertones. I’m looking forward to seeing what they do here.

Sabretooth

It’s pretty clear what that show is about. Still looks great. Falcon is definitely getting a huge upgrade. He’s pulling out some moves.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Well damn that was a really great Trailer. I'm sure we'll going to get Cap's Funeral in start off the Episode I imagine or at least somewhere in there with Falcon looking at a Pic of Cap and then looking at his Shield. I'm actually hoping we get some flashbacks with Falcon and Winter Solider throughout the Season just as they need some guidance they remember a moment or two with Steve that helps them along the way.

Sabretooth

Well damn that was a really great Trailer. I'm sure we'll going to get Cap's Funeral in start off the Episode I imagine or at least somewhere in there with Falcon looking at a Pic of Cap and then looking at his Shield. I'm actually hoping we get some flashbacks with Falcon and Winter Solider throughout the Season just as they need some guidance they remember a moment or two with Steve that helps them along the way.

Cap was still alive at the end of Endgame you monster