• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The EWR Challenge! (S2 - Rise of Honor)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
What I'm confused about is how did your brainwashing work on Thunder? You tried it on me for like a week and I still hated you. That shit was weak af.
I've never brainwashed anyone. My team stands by me because they want to and I don't exercise control. The Anti-Reag League is an alliance of great individuals that work cohesively because they share an enemy. All I did was work to free Mikey of your brainwashing. If he'd ever WANTED to be a Colemaster, he'd still be there, because he's free now. :)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
ATTENTION, ATTENTION!

220px-13thAnniversaryShow.gif

THE ROAD TO ROH ANNIVERSARY IS NOW OPEN!

The winner of New Year's Special was @Crithu with 93%, he also leads Public Image with 114% and @Mike Thunder leads on average rating with 92.7%. Congrats to both our winners/leaders!

The in game date of Anniversary is February 19th, don't forget to change this in your save.

As of now the deadline will be 9pm UK time on Tuesday November 16th 2016, a week from time of writing. But... would anyone be in favour of a return to two week deadlines to improve turnout? Or 10 days? If you've not made the last couple of shows be sure to chime in on this.

Share what goes on from injuries to good TV shows in your save, the banter war can't keep this thread alive all week on its own! :p

Other than that, good luck and...

MAY THE BEST BOOKER WIN!

@Mike Thunder
@Crithu
@Aurtle the Turtle
@Awesomenrh
@Declandimi

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe

As of now the deadline will be 9pm UK time on Tuesday November 16th 2016, a week from time of writing. But... would anyone be in favour of a return to two week deadlines to improve turnout? Or 10 days? If you've not made the last couple of shows be sure to chime in on this.​
2 weeks bubba

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
73d7d6c45fa2b180345469bade4d3281.png

A couple of turns to happen and three new feuds. This next one is mostly a build-up PPV, hopefully I can still get it over 90%.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
4e79Ndz.png

HWYszZp.png

Kinda hoped that Steen/Strong and Punk/Nakamura would have done better. Also, I think I have hit my ceiling at 93% overall, because I don't think I have ever passed 93 in both seasons so far.

Anyways, all of my feuds will be continuing on next month.

The Gipper

The Gipper
4e79Ndz.png

HWYszZp.png

Kinda hoped that Steen/Strong and Punk/Nakamura would have done better. Also, I think I have hit my ceiling at 93% overall, because I don't think I have ever passed 93 in both seasons so far.

Anyways, all of my feuds will be continuing on next month.
Crithu. You are the man.