The Evolution of Punk (Anyone watch this?)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
And way I see it is this, he loses, all the smarks will cry, he wins, the MMA purists cry. Either way...

I WILL DRINK THEIR TEARS!!!!!

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
So I didn't know this was a show... I find it kinda funny that he has a UFC show but is yet to actually have a match. :pity:

This isn't his own show. It's a documentary leading up to his fight. UFC did this for Lesnar, Alistair Overeem and many more.

Reactions: britishheel

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This isn't his own show. It's a documentary leading up to his fight. UFC did this for Lesnar, Alistair Overeem and many more.

Well... Either way, it is still Punk so... :brock3:
hrm1M.jpg

(me being the hater) lol

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Yeah I don't either, I guess this makes sense. Hypes people up for it. Still say he will lose... And I am not going to lie, I am going to enjoy him losing :21-1:

Me too. And it's weird for me to say that, because I love CM Punk as a wrestler. For most of the 2005 to 2010 years, I was a total TNA guy. I watched WWE, but it was more out of habit than anything else. When I eventually came back to watching WWE, it was largely because of CM Punk. I just think he is a GREAT pro wrestler.

But Phil Brooks is a fucking douche bag. I don't blame anyone but himself for his exodus from WWE. He has pretty much left his fans high and dry without any regard at all.

I like the wrestler. But I am going to LOVE watching him get his ass kicked in UFC.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
CM Punk seems like a complete doofus, as a person. But I want him to win. It would be great seeing him prove everyone wrong, but if he loses, it might be funny.

And if he wins the tears will be great, and hopefully Adam can get a taste? :reigns:

Ellis Sullivan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm quite enjoying it, it seems alright to be fair ( Only cause Aj's in it ;) ) I just think Punk isn't half a fighter of what the other UFC guys are

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
CM Punk seems like a complete doofus, as a person. But I want him to win. It would be great seeing him prove everyone wrong, but if he loses, it might be funny.

And if he wins the tears will be great, and hopefully Adam can get a taste? :reigns:

That sounded probably more homoerotic than you meant it to.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
  • Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Me too. And it's weird for me to say that, because I love CM Punk as a wrestler. For most of the 2005 to 2010 years, I was a total TNA guy. I watched WWE, but it was more out of habit than anything else. When I eventually came back to watching WWE, it was largely because of CM Punk. I just think he is a GREAT pro wrestler.

But Phil Brooks is a fucking douche bag. I don't blame anyone but himself for his exodus from WWE. He has pretty much left his fans high and dry without any regard at all.

I like the wrestler. But I am going to LOVE watching him get his ass kicked in UFC.

I am the same way, he is the only wrestler I actually have merch of. I have 3 of his shirts, 2 hoodies, and pants LOL I thought he was entertaining as heck in the WWE but once I seen how he treats people and acts, like he is better than everyone else and how he talks about his parents... Lost all respect. I don't care what your parents could have done/should have done, you don't put your own family on blast in public like that. It is immature for one and completely disrespectful.

Ellis Sullivan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I am the same way, he is the only wrestler I actually have merch of. I have 3 of his shirts, 2 hoodies, and pants LOL I thought he was entertaining as heck in the WWE but once I seen how he treats people and acts, like he is better than everyone else and how he talks about his parents... Lost all respect. I don't care what your parents could have done/should have done, you don't put your own family on blast in public like that. It is immature for one and completely disrespectful.
Totally agree, he just seems immature and that he's trying to prove something, but he's just making himself look like a complete and utter twat

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
You don't steal Punky's yard fed money. :mad2:

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And I still agree with HHH...

Dude is some how skinny and fat at the same time...
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Not to say in irl terms (he is average with muscle), but as far as wrestlers and MMA guys go... His body is like trying to fit into two different weight classes.
I don't care if that makes sense or not... Dude is a dog turd shy of a waste pile to me.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'm quite enjoying it, it seems alright to be fair ( Only cause Aj's in it ;) ) I just think Punk isn't half a fighter of what the other UFC guys are

I have more legit fighting training than Punk does. I wrestled for four years in school... went to state twice. I have been practicing Shotokan karate for going on 9 years And Punk is only three years younger than me. I would never even dream of stepping in a ring with an MMA fighter...

He's gonna get his butt hurt. The only thing that will make me respect him at this point is if after he gets his ass handed to him, he comes back for mmore.

Ellis Sullivan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I have more legit fighting training than Punk does. I wrestled for four years in school... went to state twice. I have been practicing Shotokan karate for going on 9 years And Punk is only three years younger than me. I would never even dream of stepping in a ring with an MMA fighter...

He's gonna get his butt hurt. The only thing that will make me respect him at this point is if after he gets his ass handed to him, he comes back for mmore.
The only thing that he's relying on is his 'charisma' this isn't WWE, you don't cut promos. Charisma don't mean shit in the UFC, you either can fight, or you can't, simple.