• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe The End

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
Suddenly, pyro goes off in the arena and signals the fact that the Hell In A Cell Pay-Per-View has just begun. The fans chant "Precision" as the remainder of the fireworks goes off, along with the sound of the official theme song for the event.

Young: Hello everybody and welcome to the Hell In A Cell Pay-Per-View. I'm Patrick Young, alongside Anthony Pederson and what a show we have for you tonight!

Pederson: I couldn't agree more Patrick, this is the final Pay-Per-View before Wrestle Dynasty.

Both announcers are cut off by the familiar theme of Tyson Blade. The crowd pops loudly for Tyson as they know he is out here for one reason and one reason only, to retire. Blade walks from the gorilla out onto the ramp, he stands still and takes in the atmosphere knowing full well this his last time making an entrance into a sold out arena. He steadily begins to walk down the ramp with a microphone in his right hand, he uses the left to shake hands with the fans. When Tyson makes it to the steel steps, he takes off his shirt and gives it to a young child in the front row. Blade quickly runs up the steps and raises both arms up quickly several times, as the crowd responds with cheers. Tyson gets into the ring and walks to every turnbuckle, observing the restless crowd.

"Let me start off by saying, I was not expecting a reception like that."

Tyson then makes his way to the middle of the ring to begin his final interaction with the Precision fans.

"When I was in the back earlier, I kept going through things I was going to say here tonight, but now I'm stood here and I have no idea what to say."

Tyson takes a few seconds, as the crowd begins to chant his name.

"I was allowed to come out here and talk to you guys before anything else happened on this Pay-Per-View. Tonight is my final night on television, my final night in Precision and my final night standing in a wrestling ring."

Fans in attendance start to scream "please don't go". Tyson smiles as he wipes his forehead and calms himself.

"I did originally plan to end my career at Wrestle Dynasty, but I told the boss I would be gone before then so the newer talent can showcase what they have to offer. I mean I've been at the top of the mountain. I've had the opportunity to do many things in my career. It all started with a little team known as the XSA. The team was formed with three members, Cornelius Matthews, Dom Clinton and yours truly. It didn't last long as we all went our separate ways, but I honestly think leaving was the best option in the long run. I then became the longest reigning 24/7 Hardcore Champion, also being the inaugural champion after beating Jerod Bowden at Bad Blood. I dropped the title at SummerSlam to The Psycho in controversial fashion."

Quickly, the crowd turn sour and boo the mention of The Psycho. A member of the roster who was widely disliked by the fans and his fellow colleagues.

"I then went onto to face Mike Thunder in a match of the year contender, I had sporadic matches with several members of the roster, until I was given the chance of a lifetime. The Gauntlet of Champions. I opened WrestleMania and won the Gauntlet of Champions, which gave me a World Title match at any time throughout the rest of the year. You see I've always lived by one motto. Go big or go home. That is why later that night I cashed in to win the World Heavyweight Championship in the main event and the rest is history. I then went on to become the longest reigning World Champion of all time."

A tear begins to form in Tyson's left eye, as the crowd empathise with him as they realise how much this company and wrestling in general means to him.

"This is all I've done all my life, this is all I enjoy doing and this is the only thing I know how to do, but my time is up. I've had my chance and at the age of thirty-three, it's more about my health. If I knew my health wouldn't be at risk, I would easily continue to do this for the rest of my life. I don't like wrestling. I love wrestling. I love walking out here every week to put on a show for you guys, but that time has come to an end. Before I go I'd honestly like to thank a few people."

"Starting with The Blade!"

The arena erupts at the mention of the Iron Man Champion. Tyson grins knowing how popular Precision's resident superhero is.

"Although our last encounter didn't end too well, this man believed in me even before I made a name for myself in this business. He saw something in me that management didn't and he is one of the big reasons I managed to get where I am today. I'd also like to thank Jordan Bull, a man I had many encounters with. We shed blood, sweat and tears in this ring to put on great matches for you people. I'd also like to thank Jack Rogue and Mike Thunder. Two guys who haven't reached their full potential in their careers yet, but they are the future of this business. Finally, I'd like to thank the fans. Whether you've loved or hated me, you've been here with me through this journey and through the struggle that we call professional wrestling. I wouldn't change this journey for the world, but now is the time to say goodbye. Enjoy the rest of the Pay-Per-View and I'll see some of you soon hopefully."

Tyson drops the microphone, although his music doesn't play. He walks over to the ropes, but suddenly a familiar theme begins to play.

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

The crowd pops for Mike Thunder. Blade looks surprised to hear Thunder's theme and walks a few feet backwards. Mike emerges through the curtain onto the ramp. He stops on top of the ramp and stares at Tyson Blade. Tyson looks confused, he clearly wasn't expecting to see him. Mike walks down the ramp at a steady pace, without taking his eyes off Tyson. Mike walks up the steel steps, looks at Blade from the apron for a few moments and gets into the ring.

Tyson is in the middle of the ring and Mike stops right in front of him. They look at each other for some seconds. Blade extends his arm out to Mike, hoping to settle all the issues they've had in the past. Thunder looks at Blade's hand but hugs him instead. The crowd cheers as Mike and Tyson hug each other. Afterwards, Mike raises Tyson's hand and the crowd cheers once again. Thunder points to the second turnbuckle and Tyson goes up to that turnbuckle as the crowd and Mike clap. Tyson jumps down from the turnbuckle, turns around and is hit with a vicious Discus Lariat.

Both Blade and Thunder go down due to the impact of the Lariat. The crowd stares at Mike Thunder in disbelief. Thunder looks at an unconscious Tyson Blade with an emotionless look on his face. Mike rolls out of the ring and begins to walk up the ramp. But he turns around and runs back into the ring. Tyson is beggining to regain consciousness. Mike gets him up and hugs him with a small grin on his face before hitting Tyson with a Discus Lariat once again. The crowd boos Mike Thunder. Mike Thunder rollls out of the ring and walks up the ramp, completely ignoring the fans booing him. Mike turns around, looks at the ring one last time and walks backstage.

RIP Babyface Mikey