The Elder Scrolls Breaks into MMO's!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Byron Hicks

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold

[video=youtube;q8TbmAUiPk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8TbmAUiPk8[/video]

The Elder Scrolls Online plans to makes there way into MMO's in record breaking fashion. The mainly single player franchise are taking there first attempt at an MMO rpg, and plan to do so on one server. The Mega server. No more of the days of having recreate your character because you find out your friend is on a different server. On the mega server, they plan to incorporate social media into the game by linking you up and spawning you among people on you're friends list or you're clan/guild. And, if you don't have any of them, the game will give you a quick survey based on you're play style and how you would like to experience the online world.

This will greatly reduce spawn killing, and the long walks to find fellow members/friends. My question to you guys, and the major question right now will this one mega server be able to withstand the amount of players they are specifying up to 1,000 people on the screen at one time, would create lag or is it possible? I am very interested in seeing what happens with this game, I have already signed up for the beta and it is my most anticipated game of 2013 next to the release of the PS4.

Reactions: 1 person

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Not an Elder Scrolls fan, but this is a hell of project they're undertaking. I mean, MMO's sorta have their own sub-culture in gaming outside the mainstream titles. A large portion of the Skyrim audience was casual gamers, so seeing if they're willing to play something like this will be interesting.