"The East Coast Assassin" Aspen O'Hara

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Starlight

1922524_606062979481620_1439390790_n.png

Name: Aspen O'Hara
Nickname: The Canadian Bad Boy
Name of Your Picture Base*: Jake Carter
Date of Birth: March 13, 1992
Place of Birth: Vancouver, B.C, Canada
Currently Residing: New York, NY
Height*: 5 ft 10 in
Weight*: 195 lb

Gimmick: Aspen is sly and sneaky as a snake. He'll slithers his way to victory and very carefully takes down his opponent. He marks down every victory on the wall as one less man he has to go through.
Alignment: Babyface
Wrestling Style: Technical

Basic Moves:
Bridging German suplex
Dragonrana
Handspring backflip into a tornado DDT
Leg lariat
Moonsault into a tornado DDT
Multiple frankensteiner variations Standing
Reverse, sometimes from the top rope

Baseball slide
Dropkick, sometimes while slingshotting
Dropsault
Enzuigiri
Roundhouse

Corkscrew plancha Shooting Star
Knee drop Shooting Star
Standing Shooting Starr

Northern Lights Suplex
Snap Suplex
Tiger Suplex
Over the top rope moonsault plancha
Pop-up into a sitout powerbomb
Slingshot cutter
Springboard into either a crossbody or a moonsault
Standing moonsault, sometimes while performing a corkscrew or over-rotated into a senton
Suicide dive

Signature Strikes:
-Spin kick
-Spear
-Spinning backfist
-Bell clap (setup for his submission move the bearhug)
-Double axle handle
-Superkick
-Forearm clubs to opponent's chest (four)

Signature Submissions:
-Snapmare into Chinlock
-Sleeper Hold (with Body Scissors)
-Leg trap camel clutch
-Flying cross armbar

Trademark Moves:
-Near Life Experience - Cobra Clutch Backbreaker
-Eighth Deadly Sin - Blackout Kick
-Mama Said Knock You Out... - Snapmare Driver

Finishing Move(s - please specify primary):
-Showstoper - Impoding 450 degree Splash
- Mourning Starr Driver/MSD - Small Packaged Driver
- End Time - Corkscrew shooting star press

Signature Taunts/Poses:
Tag Line(s):
-Do I smell chicken? Oh no, it's just my opponent pissing in his pants!
-Dude lay off the corny jokes, seriously--you're not Chris Rock or Steve Harvey! You're white!
Entrance Music: "Faceless" by Left With Tomorrow

Short Entrance Description: (What does it look like when your wrestler goes to the ring for a match?)

Mini Profile Description*: Aspen O'Hara is often the man forgotten one of 100 Degrees. He's the one who's constantly ignored because Steven Scarpelli has evolved so quickly and superiorly, but Aspen O'Hara was one-half of the longest reigning PWF's tag team champions in the history of PWF and he was also the second PWF's Carte Blanche winner in the history of the sport. Aspen O'Hara vows, much like his partner, to make a name for himself in singles competition and no longer to be passed off as only his partner's lackey.

Character Biography*:

tumblr_mkc6gfajYb1ql0k28o1_500.png

Manager*: Yes
Manager Name: Anastasia Sullivan
Manager Picture base: Shaul Guerrero
Manager Gimmick: A total spitfire and ball of flames. She says what she wants and if provoked, she strats swinging like a wildcat.

Have you read and do you understand the Pulse Wrestling Federation/WrestlingPunks.com Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight

You might want to reread it bro. I don't have Ontario on there. It says Vancouver B.C. Don't insult my intelligence, I know my geography.

Starlight

Yes, you're as stupid as stupid can be.

"Ont" was a typo, moron.

You really needed to stick with your bland ass character "Chris Alexander" and come up with something more original instead of trying to pick a fight where I would humiliate your ass online and in public.

You think you're so "badass" because you get to hide behind a computer screen, but I eat idiots like you for breakfast.

Again, if you wanted to nitpick about typos, you really have a whole application of your own. But for somebody who's an e-fed NO-SHOWER, you really have no reason to come at me sideways and as a FORUM moderator, be more respectful, punk!

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Well I think this little kid fit is a little unnecessary. All I was saying was correct your shit because there's three provinces between them. If you knew anything about Canadian geography, you'd know.

And your little tough guy act over the net also makes me laugh along with your insults of my character. If you were really that tough, you wouldn't be bragging about it over the net. And if you knew anything about my the efed history, you'd know my character is shelved for the time being. Besides, I have something called a life... unlike you.

You really gotta catch up on some things before you go on an idiotic rampage like this.

Starlight

Well I think this little kid fit is a little unnecessary. All I was saying was correct your shit because there's three provinces between them. If you knew anything about Canadian geography, you'd know.

And your little tough guy act over the net also makes me laugh along with your insults of my character. If you were really that tough, you wouldn't be bragging about it over the net. And if you knew anything about my the efed history, you'd know my character is shelved for the time being. Besides, I have something called a life... unlike you.

You really gotta catch up on some things before you go on an idiotic rampage like this.

You're the one on the internet trying to act hard. I read your stupid little posts all over this website. You are as immature as [MENTION=79]Sabretooth[/MENTION], trying to start fights with people over the internet for no apparent reason. I wish they would ban you like they did Sabretooth because we don't need your confrontation topic starters, your negative Nancy attitude, and your superior-thinking personality. You're just a little boy trying to pretend to be a man... That's all.

I do know Canadian geography. I was born there. I was simply listing my information like they do in wrestling, if you noticed. Montreal, Quebec, Canada is often what is listed under Maryse's info when she was in WWE. Do you not pay attention to wrestling? Opps, I guess not since it's not that lame UFC shit.

I didn't go on a rampage. I am stating facts and you should have minded your own business. If you have no characters in PWF, why are you creeping on the forums? Just stick with your UFC shit on here. You have NO business in PWF.

[MENTION=1]Commander Zod[/MENTION] and [MENTION=231]Ziggler's Boy Toy[/MENTION] are the people who run the show as far as I am concerned for the most part since they are the two I talk to MOST about PWF. You had no business replying to my roster thread at all. [MENTION=72]Cyrus Riddle[/MENTION] is the moderator for this forum.

Thank you, God has spoken.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
God? Wow you're real humble. I'm pretty sure if anybody with any real beliefs heard you saying that you'd get smacked.

I'm me, unfiltered and never duplicated. Don't like it? Don't fuckin' talk to me... simple as.

EDIT: I'm flattered you took the time to do that research on me :) Which is all false allegations.