The Dudleys Back to WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
from wrestlingrevealed.com

There's talks that the Dudley Boys are thinking about making a return to WWE in the near future. If that happens, both TNA and WWE benefit from it.

Still Good
The Dudley Boys are still one of the better tag teams left in the business.
Disregard what you may have heard about them. They're not washed up like so many fans make them out to be. Of course, a lot of those fans are simply people who are bitter that they're in TNA now and not WWE. Those fans will quickly change their minds about the Dudley Boys if they return to WWE.
The Dudley Boys, now known as Team 3D in TNA, are still effective in the ring and on the mic.
Devon Dudley (Brother Devon) has gotten himself back in shape after letting himself go a while back. He does much of the ring work for the team, and he's still capable of putting on good matches.
Bubba Ray Dudley (Brother Ray) still is a master of the mic. Very few people in the industry today can work an audience like he can. Very few people can sell a storyline as well as he can. He was never a great ring technician, but he was able to hold his own.
In the last few weeks, the Dudley Boys have received quite a bit of praise for their work in helping to elevate the wrestlers in the X division. They've brought attention back to the high flyers in TNA (especially Johnny Devine and the Motor City Machine Guns).

Team Leaders
It's been said that the Dudley Boys have been working on improving their backstage reputation to ensure that they be in the best position possible to get a job with WWE again.
There's always been talks of Bubby Ray Dudley returning to WWE some day as an agent. For that to even be a consideration, he has to still be on good terms with Vince McMahon.
However, both of the Dudleys still have enough left in the tank for another run. With the WWE tag team division so pathetic right now, adding a veteran team that still is recognizable to the average fan could work out really well.
The Dudleys can do so much for younger teams like the Major Brothers, Jesse & Festus, Deuce & Domino, and the Highlanders. All of those teams can benefit greatly by being involved in a feud with the Dudleys, especially if those feuds include at least one TLC match. With less than 10 tag teams on all three brand combined, adding another tag team provides the depth that's needed.
Unlike WWE, TNA has plenty of tag teams left to fall back on if the Dudleys do decide to leave. They've done a decent job of building up their tag team division (could be much much better, though).
TNA's tag team division is filled with talented wrestlers like Homicide, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles, and more who can put on exciting matches. Plus, TNA is not afraid to utilize their wrestlers in more than one division, so the depth won't be a problem if they lose the Dudley Boys. In fact, it'd be great if the Dudley Boys can take the Voodoo Kin Mafia (formerly known as the New Age Outlaws in WWE) with them.

Closing Thoughts
Hopefully, we'll see the Dudley Boys back in WWE in 2008.

So what do y'all think of this? There is a high chance (especially with the talk of a 08 draft after wrestlemania) that dudley's will go. they could make raw interesting again....

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I think this is already posted, not sure though. Anyways it could be cool for them to push the current tag teams and make them look better, thats all I would see them doing. Maybd more TLC matches.

Enigma22

Reaction score
id love to see the dudley boyz in the wwe again. maybe they can start an ecw tag team division.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
i haven't read one RELIABLE report saying this! Even if it is true i sure as hell wont care because lets face it they are going to come in to WWE fresh and then within 6 months will be more stale Don West saying "You go to be kidding me"

Don West is a worthless peace of shit

King_Ash

Reaction score
id love to see the dudley boyz in the wwe again. maybe they can start an ecw tag team division.

Remember the time the dudleys stabled ECW Fears TNA or something, that would look kinda stupid. Dudleys are okay but WWE doesnt need them

Majin

Reaction score
i don't want to see them back in wwe,they suck in tna,no need for them back in wwe,theres no tag teams anyway

HHHforever

Reaction score
I think it'd be great if they came back. They're good on the mic and put on amazing matches, especially in a TLC. The WWE tag division is absolutely pathetic right now, thats why they keep having to put teams together like MVP/Hardy and Miz/Morrison. No one in the tag division on any of the brands can work the mic and thats why they're haven't been any good feuds recently. I think that they could make things a lot better by putting talent over and possibly bringing back some credibility to the tag division. This wouldn't be the come back of the century or anything like that, but I think it would be a nice addition for the WWE.

Peterdea

Reaction score
I hate the Dudleyz, but it's one of those teams that I love to hate... Seriously I want them back, so I can hate them on WWE rather then hate them on TNA. They would benefit the tag team division bigtime! which is what WWE needs at the moment.

03mnm

Reaction score
Don West is a worthless peace of shit
You have got to be kidding ME. I love DW lol anyway as for 3D or Dudleys back to the WWE thing well If does happen then so be it they are not really the freshest face in TNA tag division and some good teams coming through they can leave and no would even notice anyway I am glad their giving the X division guys a push.

Evil Austin

i hope these ec duub originals will bring tag to ecw i mean dudley all the ways

CT Styles

I want them to go to ECW so they can start a tag division so there is more than 1 title on ECW they should also bring back the ECW television title but thats for a dif topic

xAnisMosiTy_x

Reaction score
well they should stay in TNA, in the WWE the dudley boys wont be able to do many table matches, but its cool wherever they go since i watch both shows