The Dream (READ)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
.......uhhh, you just killed it dude...

everyone injoying it and shit...then yo-ass just came up in 'hurr and ka-killed it roxxi...(shakes head, "gawdammit!")

man-o-man...good thing we didn't have ya-ass with us during the premiere of the "DARK KNIGHT!?!?!?!"

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Quite epic. And all of the important members were in it. :y:

BTW, can I kick Lucas out? :eek:

Qwake

^ I was thinking more along the lines of peep hogging the pic then you run away with it and he chases you around the jungle or some shit :p

KAEDON, DAMN IT, WE CAN'T JUST DRINK FROM THE OCEAN BECAUSE IT HAS FUCKING SALT IN IT, YOU ANNOYIBITCH!!!

HAHAHA, here comes round 2!!!

And I might write the ending of it some time if I can be fucked, might even add another member which should be good :y:

Hometown Kid

They requested Hometown Kid to go but he wouldn't unless Cayse came too...which didn't happen

:roflmao: I knew you would find some fucked up way to keep me out :smh :p

Next 1 Chess should host an island podcast :shifty:

Qwake

^ You were so close to coming Dylan but then I thought of that and it was a must include :eek: Should I post part 2 in here or in a new thread? :D

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

This ain't shit without :v:*insert number here* imo :yes:

PeepShow

Peepshow: (with hand down pants) coming…

Kenfan: Cumming, tehe!

C4: My sigs are better then yours, SUCK ON THAT, bitch![/COLOR]

2lcb2tg.jpg

Evil Austin

:roflmao:

That was great lennie - seriously I am so reading the next part hopefully its coming soon. I laughed so hard at the Chessarmy :CROS THE LINE: or TNA TNA TNA

Christian

Reaction score
wtf monkeystyle i cant believe you didnt pick me in Lennie's dream you fucking asshole

chessarmy

lol, that was fucking great. I loved how I was chiming in with random TNA mark out moments :laugh:

Mr. Mat

Where am i in this? anyway i pick me as Voiceover............

Puts on James Earl Jones Voice:roflmao: