The Dreaded "N Word"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It was always interesting how black people can call each other s m u r f all the time,but when white dude tells that word,its like...SHOCKER-WHAT A RACIST!

That's one of the things I laugh about. Right when someone not of black race uses the word, they are Immediately called a racist. I've been on chat rooms and someone would say it, they get called a racist and they say "but I'm black" and it's all cool.

I've got mixed emotions on it. If I know someone who doesn't mind it, okay, I'll use it. If I know someone who doesn't like it or a black person I don't know, no chance in a million years would I use it. This is IRL btw. On the internet, it doesn't matter. And all of you cunts can't possibly deny the fact that you act differently on the internet than in real life.

I'm generally the same here as I am in real life. I just have more of a meaner streak.

When I was managing the bar we had this black sous-chef and he'd refer to us as honkey or wonder bread all the time. Solely for the purpose of trying to see if we'd fire back.

Eventually he got what he wanted and it was all good. To this day whenever I see Gavin out and about it's like "What's up wonder bread?" "Not too much nigger, what about you?"

And then we both laugh, especially if there are people around to hear us.

I did that at my last job. A white guy (one of my close friends) would call me that. And I'd walk up to him all mad and people would be pointing and stuff. I'd get up to him and we would do the "bro hand shake". The look on people's face was priceless.

Two things I can't stand though. One is when someone knows I don't mind the word. And they try being cool and say it in front of my friends or something. Just because I don't mind, doesn't mean that they don't too. Then they look at me to get them out of the shit hole they are in. Honestly not my problem.

Another is when someone knows I don't mind the word, and they have to keep reiterating it. They just keep saying it over and over. Or get in my face when they say it. I've actually hit a guy for doing that. Happened way too many times and I don't like people in my face.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
As long as you don't call me one, face to face, I don't mind it as much as I use to. But it has been made into a word for lulz. When my white friends use it, I tell them to watch it and they know I get offended by it but they won't use it unless they're reciting a rap lyric or I use it first. On here and the internet though, it's w/e.

Phobicsilver

Reaction score
Nowadays "N***a" is a term for a friend but if you were to subtract the "a" and add an "er" thats totally racist.

RobyD

Reaction score
I'm pretty middle on the word. I'm white, so for me to pretend l know exactly how it feels is ridiculously naive. But at the same time, no other words, albeit void of being racially offensive, don't offend me.

I'll say this. It's a silly word that should be joked about, because it's a joke, and anyone who uses it against someone is a joke. I've certain black friends who joke with me about it, and I've certain black friends who I know are offended by it, so I keep a fine line drawn to not offend anyone I don't want to because while I may not agree with or understand being offended by it, I'm not exactly in the position they are, so I don't know.