The Draft Is Over, Now Its Your Criticism

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
1. London and Kendrick - RAW -Well their great competition for Cade and Murdoch , I just dont know whats going to happen to smackdown's tag division without them

2. Kenny Dykstra - CW division? Possibly . . Other than that i dont see anything he can do better on smackdown

3. Viscera - ECW - Well i guess The Love Machine is going Hardcore if you know what i mean ;)

4. Sandman - RAW WTF?!?! This i dont understand :wallbash:

5. Hardcore Holly - SD - Well his done good on smackdown before right?

6. Miz - ECW - Well based on his abilities lately, He has improved but i guess their making him into one of those guys who gets their ass kicked on ECW.

7. Daivari - RAW - Eh . . . His better of on SD! for the CW title.

8. Major Brothers - SD - Well they werent an "extreme" tag team so i think SD! is a great home for the 2

9. William Regal - RAW - Why move him where he is doing good??

10. Victoria - SD - What the?? She's one of the best female WRESTLERS and they move her to a brand where she'll compete for nothing? :schmoll:

11. Jillian Hall - RAW - A chance for her to show of her wrestling ability instead of flaunting that hideous singing she calls her talent

12. Eugene - SD - I dunno what to say about this one . . .I just don't see what he can do for SD!?

13. Johhny Nitro - ECW - Hmm.. .. Nitro+ECW=Trip to the hospital

Marvel26

Reaction score
Quite disappointed with them all really! Why take the likes of The Sandman and Victoria out of the places where they belong! It just doesn't make much sense!

Wordlife

^^^ dats so true... and goddamn i like that marvel sig man that is so awesome

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So it wasn't terrible, there were a few good moves, but most of these are just leading to one thing.

1. London and Kendrick - RAW

Great tag team, and Raw is the flagship show, so that's why they're there.

2. Kenny Dykstra - SD

Will probably get a US title push inside of 6 months

3. Viscera - ECW

Is being given a chance to re make a name for himself if he fails he'll bereleased in 6 months

4. Sandman - RAW

See Viscera - Released in 6 months

5. Hardcore Holly - SD

US title contender, though I prefered him on ECW

6. Miz - ECW

I don't like this. I like Miz, but I would prefer to see him in the CW division

7. Daivari - RAW

Released in 6 months

8. Major Brothers - SD

There is no tag division on ECW so this makes sense

9. William Regal - RAW

Love this draft because it means I actually get to see Regal wrestle now.

10. Victoria - SD

Released in 6 months

11. Jillian Hall - RAW

I've heard alot about her. She better be good. That's all I have to say. Otherwise, released in 6 months

12. Eugene - SD

Give him a makeover, or he'll be released in 6 months

13. Johhny Nitro - ECW

Again, I like this one. TToo bad I don't actually watch ECW. He could become a big fish in a small pond there as opposed to the opposite on Raw.

JMKnevermore

Reaction score
Smackdown

Smackdown got screwed big time out there! Stupid wrestling politics!

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
good move i guess. maybe if they win the tag titles on raw, they'll be included in SD vs. Raw 08. unlike when they were tag champs on SD!
other note: i wouldn't have minded these 2 on ECW. great highflyers, and could add some excitement to ECW, bring back some hardcore-spotness. id love to see a Hardy Boys vs. L&K fued. great highflying matches. make a PPV TLC match just thinkin about it.

2. Kenny Dykstra - SD
Wasn't doing much at all on Raw, besides tagging with nitro. could fit nice in SD. boost CW division. other than that, and a possible US title run, idk what else.
Side Note- To bad Mr. KEnnedy isn't on SD. Ken and Kenny. (ha ha ha)

3. Viscera - ECW
WTF? Viscera on ECW? "And tonights Main Event!... A hardcore pillow fight!"
Side Note- I bet they make a Viscera w/ Kelly Kelly or some other expose girl.

4. Sandman - RAW
Why? Whats he gonna do on Raw? He is Senor ECW w/o RVD. maybe a Sandman vs. Lashley fued. so who the better ECW on Raw superstar is? idk
Side Note- Sandman vs. Snitsky? Idk. i see nothing happening with this.

5. Hardcore Holly - SD
HARDCORE Holly. Sd. hardcore. SD? nothing fitting there with me. wasn't he on SD before ECW came back? i thought i might have glimpsed him jobbing. not sure though.
Side Note- If they're going to have him fued with anyone... id say... idk. maybe Eugene?

6. Miz - ECW
Now we get to see someone else attempt to eb hardcore, and then screw everything up and hurt themselves.
Side Note- Maybe a fued with Johhny Nitro?

7. Daivari - RAW
What're you doing on Raw? Your massive ape who can't talk is on SD!
Side Note- Suicide bomber angle? Mr.McMahon's murderer?

8. Major Brothers - SD
Boost the Tag team division. Besides those two, the only other tag teams i see on SD! are Duece and Domino.
Side Note- expect a long, pointless fued with D& D

9. William Regal - RAW
Raw is getting English. Who can he fued with? a lot of people actually. He can fued with Flair, i wouldnt mind that, maybe Santino Marella. Have Regal say that England is better than Spain (oh my!), and have them fued over the IC title, then have Flair come in at the end, win it from the winner of the fued, fued with Regal/Marella until Flair's son comes. hand the title to him. and mentor/manage him
Side Note- A new Carlito's Cabana... Regal's Tea Party

10. Victoria - SD
One more reason not to watch SD!.
Side Note- One more reason not to watch SD!.

11. Jillian Hall - RAW
She's a great wrestler, and can help the woman's division.
Side Note- Melina vs. Jillian. Jillian puts Melina over every time to hide that Melina can't wrestle

12. Eugene - SD
Fuck
Side Note- Bigger Fuck

13. Johhny Nitro - ECW
I like this move. I can see Nitro doing a lot on ECW. Can't wait to see what they do with him.
Side Note- Who's he gonna fued with you might ask, how about Elijah Burke. Now that'd sell.

i dont like how they screwed ECW. besides the addition of Benoit and Nitro, they got screwed.

imported_zero

1. London and Kendrick - RAW (i think they should have stayed on SD and disbanded and went to the CW division not a good move)
2. Kenny Dykstra - SD (a good move i think he was going no where fast on raw)
3. Viscera - ECW (random but i tihnk he fits ECW he is becoming better in fing so maybe he can get better in ECW)
4. Sandman - RAW ( bad bad bad choice is not ment for Raw at all the whole reason for ECW is for the origanals now there is non anymore)
5. Hardcore Holly - SD (i tihnk it was a good choice i wouldnt mind Hardcore holly vs MVP for the title)
6. Miz - ECW (to me a very good choice i thought ECW was going to be for the younger talent liek Eliajh and the miz fits well in there)
7. Daivari - RAW (bad he was just getting on SD when he was drafted another lose for the CW division)
8. Major Brothers - SD (i think it was a bad decision they are young and have to develop and thats where ECW comes in but now they arent on ECW i doubt they will develop and not developing means no air time and then they will be a lost cause)
9. William Regal - RAW ( a good decision he will play a mojor roel in the Int division as he is a great in ring wrestler)
10. Victoria - SD (Random but i think SD needs more Diva wrestling)
11. Jillian Hall - RAW ( a great in ring diva wrestler i think should have a chance at the Womens Championship)
12. Eugene - SD (umm i do not know what to say at all but What the Hell?)
13. Johhny Nitro - ECW (good choice he was going no where fast again and now going to ECW where he can wrestle more and not be held back, johnny nitro is one of the best in ring a deserves a chance)

the dark knight

good job cuz, A) i was sick of watching them against douch and dmoino for months now and B) we need a new good tag team at raw.

2. Kenny Dykstra - SD
finally, a push.

3. Viscera - ECW
we got rid of him (raw). got a new thing to beat up at ecw. he may get a liiiil push there.

4. Sandman - RAW
tommy dreamer? i got a flashback to dreamer in his days against the undertaker when taker was the undisputed champ when i saw him entering raw last night.

5. Hardcore Holly - SD
pathetic. more shit to smackdown. holly is perhaps the only superstar whoz worse than lashley today!

6. Miz - ECW
why?

7. Daivari - RAW
good. maybe bring back hassan and make him the vince killer hired by coach.

8. Major Brothers - SD
who?

9. William Regal - RAW
good job. i actually like regal :D

10. Victoria - SD
got rid od some trash. too bad for smackdown though

11. Jillian Hall - RAW
:D

12. Eugene - SD
good idea. he may get involved in a good story there.

13. Johhny Nitro - ECW
good move. he can get a serious push after a while.

Wrestling Station

the major move is Ric Flair going to SD. I think He will team up with Batista and bring back a faction! WWE needs a faction ASAP imo.

Frost

Reaction score
Ok

Sandman - Horrible Move, but he will be released within a month.
Victoria - Horrible Move, Great Womens's Diva going to a no Womens Title show.
Londrick - Great Move
Eugene - Wow, who gives a crap.

Other Points: They should have moved Super Crazy to either Smackdown (Cruiserweight Division) or ECW (Just natural to see him them).

Xanner

Reaction score
I didnt like the draft personally pecause no major names were drafted, but the new starts of ecw might just pick things back up

Captive8

Reaction score
1.. London and Kendrick - RAW-Good choice as it will add spice to the tag team and they can challenge for the belts after the Hardyz lose thier last chance match this sunday. Paul London on his own in ECW could have been cool but these guys are better together in the ring.

2. Kenny Dykstra - SD-Another good choice. Kenny got lost on Raw and hopefully he can restablish himself on Friday nights.

3. Viscera - ECW-Bad choice. ECW has a very short program and has a small roseter. ECW needed a much boost and what did they get? The Boogeyman, Miz, and Viscera. It will be interesting to see how they use hi

4. Sandman - RAW-Why would you take an ECW original off ECW? enough said.

5. Hardcore Holly - SD- Didnt Holly just move over to ECW not even a year ago? What is the point of moving Holly? SD has enough talent and ECW is in lack of it. Now Holly is no superstar, but he is something on ECW. Now he will probably get lost on SD like he had been for years.

6. Miz - ECW-Stupid stupid stupid. Just like Boogeyman and Viscera. What a waste of time. You are going to have to watch guys who just plain suck on ECW. I really hope the Miz proves me wrong.

7. Daivari - RAW-Alright move. Davari if used properly could have been a good addition to the cruiserweight division on SD if given more time. Now on Raw he can help the midcard and maybe be a contender for the IC title. Hey if Santino can be the champion, why not Davari?

8. Major Brothers - SD-Good move. There was no purpose for these guys on ECW since there is no tag team division. Now they can start to shine and Deuce and Domino can get some new opponents.

9. William Regal - RAW-Potential good move. With the right push, Regal could be a good addition to the midcard or main event card. 10. Victoria - SD

11. Jillian Hall - RAW-Stupid. The WWE trying to convert another eye candy into a wrestler. I am not interested. Her character is annoying and I was glad she was on SD, a show I dont watch much. Now I have to deal with her on a weekly basis on Raw.

12. Eugene - SD-Who cares? Drop the blueberry gimmick and give Nick Dinsmore an actual chance in the ring.

13. Johhny Nitro - ECW-Could be a good move for Nitro's career with a new begenning. Also a good boost for a hurting ECW.