The Douche List

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Cheating has nothing to do with being hot or not. If you are not satisfied in your relationship, you are going to wander. Not everyone cheats, obviously, but unhappy people will often look elsewhere, no matter how hot their significant other is.

It's not irrational to think 'holy shit, how do you cheat on someone who looks like that???' but it really isn't that hard to do when you aren't happy or are just one of those people who has a natural wandering eye (and dick/pussy).

i agree with what you have said but he is still a douche.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Rosie O'Donnell

618px-Rosie_O%27Donnell_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Rosie I don't care who you are dating or licking. I don't even care what you say. I haven't liked anything you have done since A League of Their Own and Geena Davis was the star of that movie not you. You run your mouth about everything and can't stop eating. Put the fork down and shut the fuck up. No one likes or can stand you anymore or your Blue antics. I just want you to go away and not be seen or heard from again. I hated you on that crap of a show the view and now we have more stupid idiot whiners on there to replace you. Go find a rock and crawl under it please.

Rosie you are a douche. Goodbye.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This thread had to be stickied it just had to be so there is no chance of it ever being lost because honestly this thread here too me is the best thread in the whole section. I wanna see this thing kept up and going honestly because it's bought many smiles to my face and many laughs from myself.

Reactions: 1 person

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Michael Moore

220px-Michael_Moore_2011_Shankbone_4.JPG

Has there ever been anyone who is moore of and Idiot than Michael Moore. I mean He can't even make a documentary without being biased and one sided on every side of the situation. All you are is a pretentious bastard who knows nothing. Stop making movies without letting both sides talk or without your agenda, you fat bastard.

Michael you are a douche and glad you got this treatment on Team America

[video=youtube;R4fQNZmefM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4fQNZmefM4[/video]​

Castiel

Reaction score
Just yesterday I said Michael Moore was a douche. Good call. Hate Rosie too.

The Viper

Reaction score
Eeewwww Rosie O'Donnell isn't good enough to be called a douche.

Michael Moore, however, yes. Huge douche nozzle. I only like Bowling For Columbine because of Tyler, The Creator name dropping it in "Yonkers".

Epic stuff.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Mark Madden

20080528pdmadden_500.jpg

Mark Madden the king of controversy, its bad enough I hated him on WCW now I still have to listen to him on one of my favorite radio stations. He is the DJ for one of the rock stations in Pittsburgh, PA along with he still contributes to a site that completely attacks TNA and belittles them like they are horrible and Blue. He never has a kind word about them except for Velvet Sky (which is fine). He hangs up on callers to his show and is a prick about everything and claims that he is a super genius, Mark if you are so smart why did you stay with WCW when it was failing and why did you not give your input to help save the show.

Guess what Mark you are a super Douche.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Mark Madden

20080528pdmadden_500.jpg

Mark Madden the king of controversy, its bad enough I hated him on WCW now I still have to listen to him on one of my favorite radio stations. He is the DJ for one of the rock stations in Pittsburgh, PA along with he still contributes to a site that completely attacks TNA and belittles them like they are horrible and Blue. He never has a kind word about them except for Velvet Sky (which is fine). He hangs up on callers to his show and is a prick about everything and claims that he is a super genius, Mark if you are so smart why did you stay with WCW when it was failing and why did you not give your input to help save the show.

Guess what Mark you are a super Douche.
I hate Mark Madden. He attacks WCW and Vince Russo all the time despite the fact they put his fat ass on TV for over two years.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I hate Mark Madden. He attacks WCW and Vince Russo all the time despite the fact they put his fat ass on TV for over two years.

You should try turning on your radio and hear his crap all the time to this day still.

The Viper

Reaction score
Jim Cornette ripped that motherfucker a new asshole on an episode of his late, great podcast "Cornette's Commentary". It was fantastic.

I hate that man.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Michael Cole

bio-michaelcole.jpg

Michael Cole what can we say about you. You suck as a color commentator because you are too busy talking about yourself and not the matches that you are supposed to be discussing. Cole Just STFU for once and tell the story in the ring. I can't stand watching Raw now because of you and talking about how great you are. You couldn't handle drinking piss out of JR's penis when he takes a leak because you suck so much. Stay out the ring because you suck, and you got eliminated by Kharma last night. Either become a full fledged manager or go away.

With that said. Cole you are a douche.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Either become a full fledged manager or go away.

This. He'd be so much more bearable if I didn't have to hear him talk as much.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Uwe Boll

Uwe_Bullshit_by_WarUlver.jpg

Uwe where do I start. You suck at making movies please get away from the camera. You had a good oppurtunity with Bloodrayne as the story was a decent one and you somehow managed to make a giant turd of a movie. I have yet to see one film that you have made that is decent besides Rampage. Please do not make any more movies as every movie that you have put you stamp on is a stamp of sucktitude. Out of 25 movies only a handful, yes I can count them on one hand, were ok.

In 2007, Robert Harvey created an online petition to have Boll retire from film making completely as written:

To: Dr. Uwe Boll
We, the undersigned, respectfully ask that Uwe Boll give proper weight to the wishes of the video game community, the horror community, and the film going community in general and stop directing, producing, or taking any part in the creation of feature films. His distasteful handling of the subject matter and lack of acknowledgement of his failures simply cannot be abided any longer.

Mr. Boll has repeatedly shown a complete lack of comprehension regarding the videogames he has dragged, kicking and screaming, to the silver screen and his ham-fisted approach to horror has soiled future possibilities for anyone else who may attempt to bring videogames to film.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

Boll has even agreed that he would in fact retire should the petition reach 1,000,000 signitures, and Stride Gum will give away free gum to the people who signed. The petition has currently recieved over 300,000 signitures.

Do us all a favor and retire from making films and for this you are a Douche.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I don't really think Boll is a douche, he's just a simple man working in a complicated business. If you want a douche from the film business you need look no further than George Lucas or James Cameron.