The Dictator

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dexterlablab1

Reaction score
I hate to admit it, but I actually want to see this movie. Only because of the part in the commercial when he was on the plane and he was speaking some weird language and he made some explosion sound and the other passengers were going nuts and freaking out lol.

ljepilo

Reaction score
I hate to admit it, but I actually want to see this movie. Only because of the part in the commercial when he was on the plane and he was speaking some weird language and he made some explosion sound and the other passengers were going nuts and freaking out lol.

The trailer of this movie is really great, I loved the last one where Sacha Baron Cohen was acting in. "Borat" was one of my most favorite movies of all times.

spiderman

Reaction score
Any Sacha Baron Cohen's comedy film always me laugh. I can't stop laughing when I watched Borat and this one looks promising...

ljepilo

Reaction score
Any Sacha Baron Cohen's comedy film always me laugh. I can't stop laughing when I watched Borat and this one looks promising...

Have you watched "Borat" , I think that was his last movie back in 2009 or something like that.

spiderman

Reaction score
Though Bruno was fun but it was more of a gay film and I didn't enjoy it unlike his film Borat. Too bad, Borat had a lot of legal issues and they decided not to make Borat 2 anymore so the Dictator was made.

Lucky120

Reaction score
Yes, I am so ready to see this movie. I heard that it was pretty funny. I told my husband about it so that he can take me to go see it. I am happy that there are some nice funny movies out right now, because I have been looking for another funny movie to see. I saw the trailer for this one and I was hooked as soon as I seen the actor haha. Well I hope to see it soon and see what it is all about. :)

spiderman

Reaction score
I've seen the trailer and I can't stop laughing. Me and my friends are already planning to see this film together. Can't wait...

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I've seen a few trailers, the movie looks alright, but the guy is going overboard with promoting the movie. His character isn't that charming likie Borat was.