The Devil Wears Gap

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kibondo

Reaction score
And here we are again I guess. Short absence due to the flu tbh. Still got the flu, but meh. Laptops ftw. Wanted to do something simple-ish, minimalistic and yet eyecatching. I started searching around for good photos, and found one of this kid posing looking REALLY unentertained and bored, and the background wasn't too hard to get rid of either. Spent a long while getting the cut done, before editing the eyes to get that Undertaker look, and then general touching with curves, sharpening and whatnot.

I personally am a big Scott Hansen fan, and Hansen always seems to nail the colouring on his pieces, so I wanted to try and do something similar on this piece and after a while I got the colours I wanted. Some minor editing after that, and I was done.

I didn't wanna overdo the text, mainly to keep the focus on the boy, but I still wanted it to stand out a little. The answer was to make it red and use a line to lead into the text from the left side. Garden-variety grunging, dodging and styling, and I was pretty happy with it.

So yeah. Wall of text, I know, but I just wanted to include my work method, so. Heh. Rates are greatly appreciated. :)

3273698103_4dec3670ce_b.jpg

MrKannibal

Reaction score
Whoah, thats bad ass .. you still have the stock link ??

Flows very nice, one of the best works ive seen in this website, keep up the good work. Nothing bad to comment on just that it doesnt have a border, but it doesnt really matter to this piece.

SnackZ

Reaction score
**STANDING OVATION**

The Best Art on IWF in my memory. Purely amazing. I sure hope you join the GFX League. We could use someone like you to make others wanna strive to be like. Your skills are very, very good!!!

JimmyD

Reaction score
That's awesome man. Puts my skills to shame.

It's art like yours that inspires me to open up PS and better myself.

Kudos to you.