• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TLC "The Demon" vs Sister Bray

Solid Snake

Champion
In case you missed it last week on Raw, Bray "transformed" into a possessed version of himself to portray "Sister Abigail". I don't have any words for this one...

So now we have Finn Balor and Bray Wyatt playing dress up to fight each other. I don't know why they do what they do. I don't see the point of this match. Horrible CGI is pretty scary though... Is that what they are going for? They did the same with Finn this past Raw and I just... I can't be bothered to care. This stuff has been horrible since that Bray and Orton match. Just stop. I would much rather have fireworks back!

If they want to make this match interesting... Let it start and let something unexpected happen. Maybe have a female wrestler actually appear as Sister Abigail. I brought this idea up last year and at this point, it is a lot better than Bray painting himself play the role with a horrible generated voice that sounds like a little girl is being digested by a 300 pound man.

Thoughts on this one?

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
200.gif

LMAO!!!!

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
I don't get the use of the gif here but I am going to assume you are telling me Kanye West booked this match.
I am forced to agree with you. It would seem the rumors are correct. Kanye did book this match and will be appearing ring side as Sister Abigail.

oh what I was saying with this one is, this is about the type of excuse WWE would give us LMAO

WWE: "
200.gif
"

Solid Snake

Champion
This is indeed the greatest moment in our sport. /s

Sport? This is WRASSLIN!

I really really really hope they either go all the way with this or have a female come out as Abigail. By all the way, Bray with full on drag. Do that, the other, or nothing at all.
I would rather watch Sami dance in the ring with Hornswoggle.