1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

The Deadly Games Day Six

Discussion in 'Board Games' started by The Linebacker, Jan 17, 2014.

1. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

The towns people take their guns of safety as HEEL Blazy is led to the firing line. Blazy's rep as the quiet weirdo has finally caught up to him, but as the towns people load up, he finally opens his mouth.

"I'm not a killer, I'm one of you"

The towns people fail to take his point and gun him down. Everyone congratulates each other on a good days work when another gun blast his heard in the distance. They rush over to find Raging Beauty face down with a gun wound the size of a tennis ball. I guess Blazy was right.

Ra's al Ghul
    Wang Chung
    Swinny
    Orobin Thor
    HEEL Blazy

Fanged Fury
    Chaka Krim
    Booty
    Champagne Charlie

Stronger
    Raging Beauty
    Sabretooth

Okay, we're down to two. Obviously they'll just vote for one another and no progress will be made, so this vote is open to every player in the game. Who's the killer? Fanged Fury or Stronger?

2. Champagne Charlie

Champagne Charlie Emotionless

d6hYDrE
    chrisjericho
    themiz
    It's Stronger like I said before.

3. Fanged Fury

Fanged Fury Guest

It's not me! I swear! I am not the killer! I'm as innocent as the day is bright. The gay guy is as harmless as a fly. hehe

4. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I told you that you'd look like fools. Heed our warning this time and trust in Trent.

5. Champagne Charlie

Champagne Charlie Emotionless

d6hYDrE
    chrisjericho
    themiz
    Tells us all we need to know.

6. Krisis

Krisis I AM THE HYPE!

i say it's Fury

7. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

8. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I didn't see the part where it says everyone gets a vote, so it was Stronger in the pool hall with the candle stick.

9. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

24 hour is up in just other an hour, the following are yet to cast a vote that could sway the games finale:

[MENTION=121]Wang Chung[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=154]Swinny[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=172]Orobin Thor[/MENTION] (although it's probably best you don't :lol:)
    [MENTION=83]HEEL Blazy[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=53]Booty[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=235]Raging Beauty[/MENTION]

10. Starlight

Starlight Guest

It's Fury in the living room with the revolver.