The Dark Knight Rises Shooting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
0723-james-holmes-tmz-1.jpg

He looks like a little bitch and gives off a creepy vibe, and it looks like he's on something. Maybe a painkiller problem or something.

[video=youtube;TbuIiwv3lX4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbuIiwv3lX4[/video]

Makes you sick looking at the fuck. But in this video, I think he's acting and he looks beyond idiotic doing it. Trying to act "mentally incompetent". I don't think that someone who graduated with honors in neuroscience and was matriculated in a Ph.D. is mentally ill. Hope he gets the death penalty or even better, released in the general population and gets fucked up.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Well in that case you should brush up on your criminology. Pretty much all mass murderers are highly intelligent.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So Ronald McDonald here is pleading insanity right?

More like a fame junkie getting all the attention he wanted imo.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Get rid of the sick fuck. Honestly, in my opinion they should bring him out to the woods, and let the family of each victim get a single shot(gunshot) on him.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Gingers have no souls, so there isn't anything you can do to him that hasn't been done.

But seriously, whats with people in Colorado? Is it the air?

Andy

Reaction score
Well, know he's being charged with 24 accounts of first degree murder and a shitload of attempted murder counts. It's pretty safe to say this guys is going away forever (and will most likely be killed in prison). Unless they do decide to give him the death penalty, but I don't think they're seeking that ATM.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If there was anytime to bring up gun control in the states it's right now. They missed the boat with Columbine.

It's time, you should need a license to buy guns and ammo. You need one to drive, you saying driving a car is more dangerous than someone with a gun? Maybe women and Asian drivers, but thats neither here nor there.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
He's not a psycho. "Psychopaths" are usually self defeating, ie [failures] or not violent at all, and in positions of power, and the organized ones [killers] have elaborate MOs and specific targets, or at least this is my understanding of these people based on my unhealthy obsession with true crime. The frightening thing is people like Bundy were even educated. As mentioned before most of them fall in the above average intelligence spectrum.

My guess? Drugs? Really, REALLY potent drugs. Inexcusable.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Still going with the fame factor.

He is going to be a household name, and in a time where fame is everything to certain people. It's the most logical.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I have to agree with Deezy, its all about the fame(and the gun control issue, Id feel safer in North Korea)

He dyed his hair bright orange, planted a bomb inside his apartment, did it at the most anticipated movie of the year, and sent letters to his psychiatrist detailing how & when he was going to do this. That to me screams attention seaker.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
He's not a psycho. "Psychopaths" are usually self defeating, ie [failures] or not violent at all, and in positions of power, and the organized ones [killers] have elaborate MOs and specific targets, or at least this is my understanding of these people based on my unhealthy obsession with true crime. The frightening thing is people like Bundy were even educated. As mentioned before most of them fall in the above average intelligence spectrum.

My guess? Drugs? Really, REALLY potent drugs. Inexcusable.
Yes and sometimes psychopaths actually do kill people.... not sure what you're getting at.

I definitely don't agree that American mass murderers, especially most serial killers, fall in the "average intelligence" spectrum either. I'm not sure what country you're from, but the average American is a complete and total fucking idiot, completely incapable of something as calculating as mass murder. Proof? Go read Youtube user comments on anything popular like Justin Beiber or Jersey Shore. There's your average fucking American.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Yes and sometimes psychopaths actually do kill people.... not sure what you're getting at.

I definitely don't agree that American mass murderers, especially most serial killers, fall in the "average intelligence" spectrum either. I'm not sure what country you're from, but the average American is a complete and total fucking idiot, completely incapable of something as calculating as mass murder. Proof? Go read Youtube user comments on anything popular like Justin Beiber or Jersey Shore. There's your average fucking American.

One person does not represent an entire country, just like one arrogant frenchmen would represent all frenchies.

This guy planned this entire thing and the media is just doing what he wanted to do, get everyone talking about him. What I'd like to know is how this guy was able to get his hands on all these weapons and bomb making material without anyone noticing anything? Guess because he is white.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar

I'm from India.

Only a miniscule percentage are dangerous, and those traits would be favorable in many socially acceptable professions (Looking at people with no empathy, as objects) I was just stating that most of these people would actually be on the streets. Crooked business men, etc...come on, you know all this stuff. If you "want to win", there are plenty of ways to achieve that without being thrown in jail, the term "psychopath" gets thrown around a bit too willingly.

As for the IQ bit, it's clearly stated that the IQ of the average killer (organized) is 113, well above the average IQ of a "normal" person, which is at 100. And that the IQ of a disorganized killer is at 93.

Serial Killer IQ

92.5 rounded off to 93 [Average] - 113 ["Bright Normal"] [Most of humanity is between 90-110 I believe]

The ones who uses bombs seem to have the highest IQ. [I'm not a fan of the concept of IQ all that much, but it seems to be an accurate measure of academic intelligence]

There is speculation regarding the mental state of Mr. Holmes, especially, now that it has been revealed he was being treated by psychiatrist Dr. Lynne Fenton. Dr. Fenton is the medical director of the student mental health services at the University of Colorado Denver’s Anschutz Medical Campus. It is, now, still unknown what Dr. Fenton was treating Mr. Holmes for. However, Dr. Fenton’s fields of research include: psychotherapy and neurobiological schizophrenia

I remember that the Asian kid from Virginia tech was being seen by a therapist too. What are they doing selling guns to students with mental illnesses? All of the guns were bought legally...wow..

Schizophrenia, interesting. Didn't he say he was the Joker? Guess I was wrong about the drug thing.

In the four months prior to the shooting, Holmes also bought 3000 rounds of ammunition for the pistols, 3000 rounds for the M&P15, and 350 shells for the shotgun over the internet

I didn't even know that was possible/legal. Well at least now people should realize that guns being sold to the general public is an awful one. :n: