The curse of the Magic

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
So I've lived in Orlando since 2001 when a scared boy went into his aunt's house looked up at the sky before going and asked his mom. We're going back to Puerto Rico aren't we? We didn't, anyway it became my home and during that time I started liking the Orlando Magic. We had Dwight Howard and over the years we made it to the Finals only to get swept by the Kobe and the Lakers. The Magic never went to the finals. Howard left for the Lakers on very bad terms and his career was never the same. Now on a different spectrum, Shaq around the 90's when all I knew about basketball was Space Jam. Took the Magic to the finals with a dream team of all stars, but he quit to make movies in Hollywood. The movies didn't work out but he became a multiple time champion. Still this is the closest to payback on Shaq

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

That was funny I will give him that but I can't stand when people cut other people off mid sentence so Barkley kind of annoyed me here. lol

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
200.gif

That was funny I will give him that but I can't stand when people cut other people off mid sentence so Barkley kind of annoyed me here. lol
Shaq kinda deserved it, he was trying to act like he was the Magic's hero