The Crazy NFC East

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Broc

Reaction score
So for those of you who thought the NFC east was a 2 horse race, you were WRONG, the Philadelphia Eagles are still very well alive, and maybe, just maybe, can prove my super bowl prediction of Eagles vs. Steelers at Super bowl 46 come true

here is the current standings in the NFC East

1. Dallas Cowboys 8-6. 2-2 in the division

remaining schedule- vs. Philadelphia. vs. New York Giants

2. New York Giants- 7-7. 2-3 in the division

Remaining schedule- @Jets. vs. Cowboys

3. Philadelphia Eagles- 6-8. 3-1 in the division

remaining schedule- @ Cowboys. vs. Redskins

So would you look at that, if it comes down to a tie breaker, the Eagles would win the division, meaning if the Eagles win out they could very likely win the division. now not to mention that one of the eagles games is against Dallas, so if they win that, they could definitely win this division.

now lets look at the scenarios that this could happen in.

1. Eagles, MUST win the rest of their games
2. Giants lose vs. jets, and beat Dallas in week 17

so my question, who comes out of the regular season as the champions of the NFC East? do the Eagles still have a chance

Reactions: 1 person

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Ahh fuck a Steelers fan :p

That division record right there is key for Philly. Didn't realize they were doing so well in that department. It's crazy but Philly really has a good shot at this. Giants were actually my pick but after that loss they just had to me Cowboys are the favorites and are in the driver seat. I actually like the Eagles chances more than the Giants so what a difference a week makes.

Broc

Reaction score
ahh fuck a ravens fan :p

but really, the talent is obviously there for the eagles, it's just a matter of coming together as a team, I still think their chances are very high right now, as long as they win out, then they could easily win, just having the cowboys beat the giants, which could definitely happen

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Eagles are very capable of winning those two games though as seen this past week Redskins aren't just gonna lay down so none of the games are givens. I knew the division would be interesting but didn't think that the division winner would seriously be 8-8 probably.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
the eagles are gonna win this division, i've been saying that to NMS for the past couple of weeks.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Eagles could very well do it, as insane as that is to say after the year they've had but the Giants look like shit, and i don't know if i can trust the Cowboys.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
You Can't trust the Cowboys but I think they have the best chance overall. I mean all they have to do is beat Philly this week and it's pretty much over.

Killswitch

Reaction score
If anything I like the position the Cowboys are in right now we have a 50/50 chance against the Eagles as does the Giants vs the Jets, but even if we lose the division is tied with one last game at NY to determine who takes the division. If I had to pick a winner of the NFC East today I would give it to the Dallas Cowboys.

Deuce

Reaction score
ahh fuck a ravens fan :p

You best not be hating on the Ravens, they are my boys. I like the Steelers as well but they aren't as good as Baltimore, Baltimore will make it farther in the playoffs guaranteed.

Killswitch

Reaction score
If it boiled down to the Ravens or Steelers winning a Super Bowl this season it better be the Ravens I might throw up if Big Ben wins another SB.

Broc

Reaction score
If it boiled down to the Ravens or Steelers winning a Super Bowl this season it better be the Ravens I might throw up if Big Ben wins another SB.

Well then my friend, I would have a bucket handy for you come February