• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Cool Kids watch Club Dread

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Re: I got the night off who wants to watch Club Dread with me?

Yeah, I can upload it for [MENTION=1]Elizabeth Shaw[/MENTION] but I don't know how long it will take. I'll start doing it now, but if you find your own copy, let me know.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Yeah, I can upload it for [MENTION=1]Elizabeth Shaw[/MENTION] but I don't know how long it will take. I'll start doing it now, but if you find your own copy, let me know.

I started one but it says 2hrs time. But I'm sure it'll pick up.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

I started one but it says 2hrs time. But I'm sure it'll pick up.

Alright, cool, because my upload is going to take awhile. I'm uploading some torrents right now as well, so they're taking away from my normal speeds. If its the same copy I got, it started slow but kicked in after about 10%.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Alright, cool, because my upload is going to take awhile. I'm uploading some torrents right now as well, so they're taking away from my normal speeds. If its the same copy I got, it started slow but kicked in after about 10%.

It did just that, I'm at 1hr now. I should be golden.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool

sure don't see why not...just wanna change the title?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I was going to do something about spurs that jingle jangle, but I didn't want to bring up old threads, even though they were hilarious and I still miss them.