Storyline The Conquering Lion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
A crane camera swoops down to show Michael standing in a newly constructed ring, in-front of a table with two contracts laid down, with a leather chair on either side. The mat is pure white with the SIG logo sprawled in the center, while the ropes are black cables. The apron is pure white with "Supreme International Wrestling" plastered across. The turnbuckle pads, posts and steps are a deep black. In the center is Michael wearing a black silk suit. His hair is pushed back. He extends the chair, sits in it, and scoots closer to the table where he picks up the microphone.

Michael: Ladies and gentlemen, as many of you know I am the owner of this fine, new establishment. I've had my fair share of successes. I've held gold, single and tag team. I've taken part in main events, openers, dark matches. I've toured, i've done the loops and back. I've broken ribs, I've broken my neck, jammed fingers, teeth knocked out; I've done it all. But I've noticed that this time is not right to further aggravate my breaking body. I've sought out heirs, and just a a few days ago, I signed the contract to compete in the upcoming Television Title battle royal at No Salvation. But after a few days of long and deliberate thinking, I've come to decide that this spot is better suited for somebody of youth, talent and presence. Just two days ago, I met with a man that I've come to admire. His work in the amateur wrestling field is impeccable. His practice of his chosen art has sprawled two different contents, two different nations, dozens of cities, his art has caused him gallons of blood, sweat and tears.

Michael looks, smugly, at the crowd as they way in quiet anticipation of who he is referencing.

Michael: I christen this man, The Lion. The Conquering Lion. He's conquered not only North America, but Asia as well. He's not only conquered his current residence in Canada, but his fatherland of Iran! He's not only conquered independent wrestling, but he's here to conquer the mainstream. He is a humble man, of a few words, but this man goes to his goals as a lion to his prey. He's my heir to the throne, my heir to the top. He's the next face of SIG. He is...Feroz...GAZSI!

Feroz Gazsi steps out of the curtained area wearing a navy blue suit, accompanied by a black dress shirt, dress shoes and tie. His hair is part to the side, and he has a slight smile on his face. He begins his march down to the ring, making little changes to his expression. He completely neglects the fans who reach for his attention, and he quickly scales up the steps and enters the ring. He shakes hands with an ecstatic Michael. He takes his seat at the desk, and politely holds the microphone in his hands, as he looks directly at Michael.

Feroz: Thank you Michael, thank you SIG. I've spent over two decades wrestling. I've spent the last two, professional, on the independents in Canada. I love wrestling. It's an art, to me, it's an art that exceeds cinema, music and painting. To me professional wrestling is an art that allows two men to get in a sanctioned ring, fight it out, find the better man and reward them with dollars and titles. It's a great, great thing.

The crowd eagerly awaits as to what the two different contracts entail.

Feroz: I got a call from Michael, explaining to me that I've been chosen to come to SIG, and showcase my art to a wider audience than ever. I was grateful to no end, but Michael showed me the greatest gratitude since my parents. He has offered me his spot in the Television Title battle royal!

The crowd boos at the thought of Feroz getting Michael's spot.

Michael: Ladies and gentlemen, shut your mouths and let this artist, this conquering lion, this king- Let him say what he wishes!

Feroz looks at Michael with a slight smile of appreciation.

Feroz: No, no. I don't mind this. I love the emotion, I love the passion. I can understand the dislike for what Michael has done, but I have to say that everyone would've appreciated and graciously accepted this spot! I respect Michael, and his accomplishments. I respect all these paying fans, and what they've done for wrestling. I'm not here to make enemies. I'm here to prove myself, compete, learn, and make my mark. That is why there is two contracts. One is my official SIG contract, and the second is the official exchange of the place in the battle royal!

Gazsi looks at Michael, who is ecstatically listening to Feroz speak, and nods his head. He places his microphone and signs both contracts. Both Michael and Feroz stand up, as Michael directs a hoard of 5 different photographers to take pictures of Feroz and Michael shaking hands. The crowd begins to grow impatient with Feroz's acute passive aggressive arrogance.

Feroz: Thank you SIG. You will all know why Michael has taken to me as the Conquering Lion. I promise to not only be a vicious lion in this ring, but to earn and conquer the entirety of SIG! Thank you ladies and gentlemen!

Feroz and Michael shake hands once more as they begin to leave the ring, and the feed fades.

Last edited: