The Conference (2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
DSC03503_Robert-Eldrim-scaled.jpg

Release Date: October 13, 2023

Cast
Synopsis: A ragtag group of public sector employees battle not only their own discord but also a bloodthirsty killer during a seemingly innocuous retreat.

Trailer:

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Fun slasher. I really liked the setting itself and the wide array of characters, there's a lot of different type of personalities clashing here. It felt quite realistic in that respect. They also do have some pretty decent character development going on here. It gives you some time to get familar with all of them before the killing starts to ramp up later on. The vibe of the film was very solid, it has some comedic elements mixed in with the seriousness which I thought worked out pretty well. It also has a ruthless killer with a neat mask design and some brutal kills. I'd recommend if you're itching for a new slasher to watch. There's been better horror films this year for sure, but this does everything competently. Also nice to watch a Swedish horror film, I haven't seen too many.