Total Divas The Comedy Wrestling Alliance {The C Tier Sim League by Blaine}

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Yo, Blaine!

Here, have a new Stable: Tablez & Chairz! (Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley & La Parka)
(Or do something else with those three) :)

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
WAhh Yes, This Exists

CWA King of Extreme

Match #1: Orange Cassidy vs Crimson
Winner:
Crimson after hitting Cassidy with a Spinebuster through a crumbling piece of Rock! {14:23}

Match #2: Reverse Battle Royal
Winners: Eric Young and Spike Dudley after Dudley last eliminated Scott Steiner! {22:38}

Match #3: Papa Shango vs CM Punk
Winner: CM Punk after catching Shango with a GTS, busting his head open. {9:38}

Match #4: RVD vs Toru Yano {c}
Winner:
RVD after hitting a Frog Splash through a table. And since Blaine is lazy, this contract is now for a World Title Match at Blood Stained Road! {12:57}

Match #5: Stephanie McMahon vs Jillian Hall

Winner: Jillian Hall after using the Bullwhip to hit an Assisted Fender Bender! Jillian Hall is your first Jersey Champion! {7:04}

Match #6: X-Factor {c} vs Roman Reign and Funaki

Winners: X Factor after Albert hit a Spinebuster on Roman Reigns through a Flaming Barbed Wire Table, because wrestling. {10:38}

Match #7: El Torito vs Triple H
Winner: Triple H after hitting a Pedigree onto a chair! {2:29}

Match #8: Randy Orton vs Jon Moxley
Winner:
Orton after hitting Mox with an RKO outta nowhere! {20:19}

Match #9: Kenny Omega {c} vs Kodama ~ If Kodama Loses He Retires ~ CWA Championship
Winner:
Kodama after he rolled up Omega following an OWA Attempt. Kodama grabbed the tights for the win! {11:23}

Match #10: Dan Severn vs Robbie E ~ King of Extreme Finals
Winner:
Robbie E , after help from Tajiri and Gangrel, hit Severn with an FTD! Post Match, The New Brood would receive a Blood Bath by the hands of the (4th) newest member of CWA, Mordecai! {18:39}

~~~

Since the influx of new members and all that stuff, I decided why not revive this lol. I'm making some changes to my initial format, such as no weekly shows. Plus I'll make things short, sweet, and to the point like how it originally was. + the SUPWC Title won't be hardcore anymore but segments are boring for me to write lol.

To anyone new here, the signup rules are simple. Simply list any 3 wrestlers and they are yours. I'll make a match card then sim it. Afterwards, I'll write it when I feel like it. No added fees, no need to do anything.

June's Blood Stained Road's match card will come out when I feel like it. Maybe never, maybe later. That's the fun of this!

• Love
Reactions: Chris

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
maxresdefault.jpg

"OMEGA IS MY BITCH!"​

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Blood Stained Road

Main Event for the CWA Championship:
Kodama {c] vs Rob Van Dam

Kingdom Championship:
Kenny Omega {c} vs Randy Orton vs CM Punk

Tag Team Championships:
X-Factor {c} vs Eric Young and Spike Dudley

Full Metal Mayhem 6 v 6:
Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, La Parka, Orange Cassidy, Toru Yano, and The Miz vs Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner, Jon Moxley, Adam Cole, Johnny Gargano, and Crimson

SUPWC Barbed Wire on A Pole Match:
Spanky {c} vs Simon Dean

Blood Pool Match:
Mordecai and Dan Severn vs Robbie E, Tajiri, and Gangrel

Triple H and CM Punk vs Funaki and Roman Reigns

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
6a345b9c2bd96a7ff2ecc26d323e8ca2(1)(2).jpg

BLOOD STAINED ROAD

KINGDOM TITLE MATCH

Winner: Kenny Omega after catching Orton with a V-Trigger after Orton Punted CM Punk

BLOOD POOL MATCH
Winners: The New Brood after Robbie E and Tajiri took Severn out with a Conchairto. That allowed Gangrel to hit Mordecai with a Steel Chair and hit an Impaler DDT for the win.

TAG TEAM MATCH
Winners: Funaki and Roman Reigns after Funaki hit a Weakened Punk with a Rising Sun.

SUPWC Title Match:
Winner: Spanky after catching Dean with a Sliced Bread #2 off the top of the pole.

FULL METAL MAYHEM
Winners: The Steiners, The Bullet Club, and Crimson after Cole and Gargano hit a Double Superkick onto Cassidy, allowing Moxley to come in and hit a Paradign Shift onto Cassidy through a Metal Table for the win.

TAG TEAM TITLES MATCH
Winners: X-Factor after Albert and Credible hit a Tandem Superkick/Spinebuster combo onto Spike.

CWA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Winner: Kodama after hitting RVD with a Diving Neckbreaker onto Kobald's title.

~~~~~~~~~~

Next Card will be up soon or maybe not. Who knows.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
CWA Summertime Screams

CWA World Championship Match ~ Kobald {c} vs Jon Moxley

CWA World Tag Team Championship Match ~ X-Factor {c} vs Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Oh My! (Bubba Ray and D-Von)

CWA SUPWC Championship Match ~ Spanky {c} vs Toru Yano vs Andy Kaufman

CWA Kingdom Championship ~ Kenny Omega {c} vs Gangrel

BULLET CLUB ( Johnny Gargano and Adam Cole) vs The Steiner Brothers

Roman Reigns vs Dan Severn

Mordecai vs Tajiri

Kenzo Suzuki and Renee Dupree vs The Headbangers

CM Punk vs X-Pac

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, here's the card after a month lol. Since we have new members, I'd like to get more names in for this. If you wanna get involved, just submit up to three wrestlers. That's it. You can just leave the thread forever. Lol.

Johnny

The Big Dog
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Nathan Jones, Jimmy "Jam" Garvin, and General Adnan Al-Kaissie

I'm giving you a lot to work with here

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
CWA PRESENTS

SUMMERTIME SCREAMS!

Match 1:
Spanky {c} vs Toru Yano vs Andy Kaufman ~ SUPWC Title Match

Winner:
Andy Kaufman after using the SUPWC Title to clock Toru Yano in the skull. Kaufman would pin Yano with Spanky breaking up the cover right after 3.

Match 2:
Roman Reigns vs Dan Severn

Winner: Roman Reigns after wiping out Severn with a Spear on the outside. Reigns made it in before the 10 count while Severn was left stranded.

Match 3:
Mordecai w/ Triple H vs Tajiri w/ Gangrel and Robbie E

Winner: Mordecai after he almost had Tajiri beat with The Crucifix. However, as he pinned Tajiri, KoE winner Robbie E hit the ring and began to attack Mordecai, calling for a DQ. Triple H would fight off Robbie E as Gangrel retreated for his title match later.

Match 4:
X-Factor {c} w/ X-Pac vs Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Oh My! w/ LA Parka ~ CWA Tag Team Titles

Winners: TLC Oh My! after catching Albert with a 3D to be crowned the new champions!

Match 5:
The BULLET CLUB vs The Steiner Brothers

Winners: The Bullet Club after catching Rick with a Double Superkick, before Gargano hit the One Final Beat onto Rick.

Match 6:
Tokyo Paris vs The Headbangers

Winners: The Headbangers after hitting Dupree with a Stage Dive!

Match 7:
Kenny Omega {c} vs Gangrel ~ CWA Kingdom Championship

Winner: Gangrel after getting help from the New Brood. Gangrel would hit 2 Impaler DDT's onto Kenny while Robbie and Tajiri fought off the other Bullet Club Members. Gangrel is your NEW Kingdom Champion.

Match 8:
CM Punk vs X-Pac

Winner: CM Punk when a hooded man jumped the barricade. X-Pac was distracted when Punk rolled him up! Pac kicked out barely but was caught with a GTS to allow Punk to win.

After the match, the hooded man entered the ring and took his hood off, revealing himself to be Jimmy Garvin! Garvin and Punk celebrated tog

Match 9:
Kobald {c} w/ The Batiri vs Seth Rollins ~ CWA Championship
{I forgot Carter owned Moxley tbh. Decided to remove Moxley from the roster and replace his match with someone else, as it wouldn't be fair for an inactive person to have a World Title Match.}

Winner: Seth Rollins. Kobald almost had Rollins down, but if it wasn't for Kenny Omega and the Bullet Club showing up, Kobald would've retained. With the BC attacking the Batiri, Kobald was left right open for a Blackout Stomp from Rollins to secure the win. And Rollins had sold out to the Bullet Club.

~~~

Another CWA Episode down the drain. I might bring back weekly shows and segments if I'm motivated enough. I used Random.org for deciding the results and how matches would end (Pinfall, Submission, Interference, DQ, Countout.)

And to all the new members, make sure you submit some characters. Any 3 you want. After that, you don't have to do anything. Will get OP updated soon and maybe a match card out. Thanks, Blaine.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
COMEDY WRESTLING ALLIANCE WEEKLY PREVIEW

BULLET CLUB DISCUSSES THEIR POWER!

After Seth Rollins joined the Bullet Club and defeated Kobald for the CWA Champion, the all-star stable once again held control over the CWA. The leader, Kenny Omega, promises to send a message to the entire roster tonight as we begin the road to Before Fall Brawl

THE STEINER BROTHERS AND TOKYO PARIS WILL SQUARE OFF
Rick and Scott Steiner will have a chance to face off against TLC Oh My! as they face Kenzo Suzuki and Renee Dupree in a CWA Tag Team Championship #1 Contenders Match!

DAN SEVERN TO FACE NATHAN JONES
The baddest man in the CWA will face off against a newcomer in Nathan Jones! Jones resume speaks for himself as he could provide a credible threat to Dan Severn!

THE KING OF EXTREME ROBBIE E GOES ON ONE WITH TRIPLE H
New CWA Kingdom Champion Gangrel has had his issues with Triple H for months. But now, Triple H will get his hand on King of Extreme winner Robbie E, who's apart of the New Breed.

JIMMY GARVIN AND CM PUNK TEAM UP FOR THE FIRST TIME AS THEY FACE JUSTIN CREDIBLE AND ALBERT
After Garvin's debut at Summertime Screams, he teams with the man he helped at that PPV, CM Punk! They face two members of the X-Factor in Justin Credible and Albert!

SUPWC TITLE ACTION
ENSUES
New SUPWC Champion Andy Kaufman will face off against Norman Smiley

~~~

To any new members who see they and choose that they wanna sign up, the rules are simple. Pick any three wrestlers in the world and that's it. Lol

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Blaine is back in business! Seth Rollins in the Bullet Club. :owens3