The.Comedy.Central.Roast.of.Charlie.Sheen.HDTV.Xvi D-aAF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spiral

Reaction score
Backstage TNA Taping News, Sacrifice, Slammiversary Match

TNA will tape the next several episodes of Impact tonight from Orlando, Florida. As we’ve been reporting, the new championship belts will be debuted during the tapings. There has been at least some talk of an angle being done tonight leading into the King of the Mountain reverse ladder match at Slammiversary. There will also be a Sonjay Dutt/Kevin Nash angle done. Both Rick Steiner and Tiger Mask are scheduled to be at tonight’s tapings.

- The reason that Jeff Jarrett vs. Robert Roode was booked early on last night’s Sacrifice pay-per-view was to give Jarrett a chance to fly immediately back to Nashville to deal with a serious family illness. Our thoughts and prayers are certainly with Jeff and the entire Jarrett family during this very difficult time.

- While not confirmed, it is expected that Team 3D will face the Steiners at TNA’s Slammiversary PPV.

Acideyez

Reaction score
If Team 3D beats the Steiners then they can truley say they've beaten every single great Tag Team. Only team I know of that would be left would've been LOD but I don't think that ever happened.Would be nice to see the Steiners back,it'd help both of them out more,giving a bit more rest to their bodies,as they both have to be pushing well into the 40's i think.

xtremebadass

Team 3D vs. Steiners? That is not TNA's style, that's like a reuinion show type deal, TNA is supposed to show case their own talent, but LAX is over used way too much I guess

MJ807

Reaction score
The Steiners vs Team 3D would be a good match and I can't wait also is Tiger Mask officially on the TNA Roster?