The choice to work with people or not

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PaulDB

Reaction score
He didn't sit it out, he was released. He also wasn't inactive for 10 months. He was used regularly throughout 1995, eft in November 1995, and was wrestling in Japan and on the indies as early as February 96.
I'm sorry. I thought I read in Powerslam magazine that he was released in October 1996 after sitting on the shelf since the beginning of the year. Did he request his release or did they give him his walking papers.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'm sorry. I thought I read in Powerslam magazine that he was released in October 1996 after sitting on the shelf since the beginning of the year. Did he request his release or did they give him his walking papers.
He requested his release because he hated the Kliq, I believe.

Reactions: PaulDB

PaulDB

Reaction score
He requested his release because he hated the Kliq, I believe.
Yes, I remember his comments on the kliq in a 3 hour shoot interview he did. Pity he left. Few at the time had his work ethic.

Back on topic, I learned Bradshaw refused to win his championship match against Eddie Guerrero, successfully putting him over. What circumstances permitted Bradshaw to wield so much influence?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Yes, I remember his comments on the kliq in a 3 hour shoot interview he did. Pity he left. Few at the time had his work ethic.

Back on topic, I learned Bradshaw refused to win his championship match against Eddie Guerrero, successfully putting him over. What circumstances permitted Bradshaw to wield so much influence?
Courtesy and being the only major heel on SmackDown, probably. If he refused to lose his championship match against Eddie, it would be a different story.

Reactions: PaulDB