The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Oh I understand for sure... But, as a 26 year old that often freaks out about much smaller things, I just worry about it growing to other things...

Snowman1

Reaction score
But yeah it's easy to explain. There's nothing else like it in the world. The roar of the crowd, running out with that music playing... It sounds like a real rush as you perfect an artform out in the ring

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I love what I do and I love producing music but its not wrestling and listening to Becky Lynch's Steve Austin podcast was just depressing for me

Snowman1

Reaction score
But I don't think there's another job out there with the description "make people hate you"

Snowman1

Reaction score
Other stuff just won't be the same. You love the music but it doesn't have that... spark.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Its a weird field, I'm studying right now at College in my second year and I love the studio and working with music, I truly do love it but its just not that same passion I've had for wrestling for so long

Snowman1

Reaction score
I've been searching for that too. Always blamed being a Walmart stocker, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.