"The Centerfold" Jenna Valentine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Starlight

madison-rayne-61.jpg

Name: Jenna Valentine
Nickname: The Centerfold
Pic Base(Name Only - NO PICTURES): Madison Rayne
Date of Birth: A true lady never reveals her age.
Place of Birth: Malibu, CA
Currently Residing: Detroit, MI
Height: 5’3”
Weight(In Pounds): 118 lb.

Face/Heel (No Tween): Babyface with Attitude
Style (High Flyer, Brawler etc.): Brawler & Technical

Signature Strikes:
Forearm biting, usually subsequently to locking in an Octopus stretch
Running short-arm clothesline
Running wheelkick
Snapmare, preceded by a running shoot kick/low clothesline
Repeated elbow drops to the back of the opponent's upper back/neck [up to 4]

Signature Submissions:
Leg scissors sleeper hold
Figure four
Single-leg boston crab
Camel clutch
Octopus Stretch

Basic Moves:
Baseball slide
Corner lariat
Facial (Stinkface)
Handspring back elbow
Schoolgirl, sometimes from out of the corner to an oncoming opponent
Snap suplex
Tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown
Three Amigo's [Snap suplexes in three's]

Signature Moves: Running or standing swinging neckbreaker

Finishing Move(s - please specify primary): The Centerfold (Impant DDT) - My Valentine (The Overdrive)

Taunts/Poses: Her taunts and poses resemble a heel Trish when she first started out in WWE during 2000.
Tag Line(s): "We all try to be a centerfold, but nobody quite looks good as me on the cover of EVERY magazine, and that's because I am THE CENTERFOLD!"
Entrance Music(Name of band and song - NO VIDEOS): J Geils Brand - Centerfold

Short Entrance Description(What does it look like when your wrestler goes to the ring for a match?): "Centerfold" along with sparks and pinkish color spotlights start to come over the arena. The fans go absolutely wild as Jenna Valentine's new entrance video starts playing on the PWF-TRON above the entrance ramp. Jenna Valentine glides out from behind the black entrance curtains as she hobbles to the top of the ramp. She poses to the side and waves her hand down the side of her body as the fans just erupt with cheers. She has on a pair of short tight black shorts with white pin stripes down the sides, white over the neck halter top, and black lugz boots that just barely miss the knees. She turns forward and starts jotting down the ramp as she high-fives the fans on the right side. She makes her way down to the apron as she dashes to it, leaping upon the ramp. She kneels up and pulls herself up with the ropes the rest of the way. She steps in under the second rope and dashes across the ring to the far turnbuckle. She hops on the second ropes and extends her arms upward as she nods to her music blaring in the background. She hops down off the second rope and turns to the ropes as she starts stretching as her entrance music comes to an end and the lights flicker back on.

Previous Experience (For Wrestler): Jenna Valentine has a history as a in-ring competitor and valet for numerous superstars. She made her in-ring debut back in 2004 or so in EWA. She was undefeated until it was her time to face the EWA Women’s Champion Morgan Alvertez. She has an extensive history in managing superstars.

Record: o3-o7-oo

Match History:
o1.01/18 Shock Value - Caleb Black & Jenna Valentine defs. Miss Michelle & Mark Brooks
o2. 02/01 Shock Value - Madison and Chase Wellington defs. Caleb Black & Jenna Valentine
o3. 02/28 Shock Value - Miss Michelle, Madison, & Julliet Brooks defs. Jenna Valentine, Britney Caldwell, & Kandi Washington
o4. 03/11 TOK II - Miss Michelle defs. Jenna Valentine, Evelyn L., Madison, Sin, Lady Lilac, Amber Krueger, Queen Daichi, Violet Telah, Trystal Jackson, Krystal Cutter, Julliet Brooks, Ashley Daniels, Bobbi, & Britney Caldwell
o5. 07/18 Shock Value - Jenna Valentine defs. Miss Michelle
o6. 12/19 Shock Value - The Knight Twins defs. Blonde Ambition
07. 01/02 Shock Value - Miss Michelle, Jenna Valentine, Penny, Aurora, and Janelle Wilde defs. Boxxi, Lady Lilac, Kayla and Kiery Knight, and Vixen
08. 01/13 First Blood - Bitch World Order defs. Jenna Valentine, Aurora, Janelle Wilde, Stephanie, and Hilary-Nicole Hawkins
09. 01/30 Shock Value - Lexington Steele defs. Jenna Valentine, Syren, Scarlett, Stephanie Hawkins, Hilary-Nicole Hawkins, Trystal Jackson, Lady Lilac, Violet Telah, Pandora, Kayla Knight, Kiery Knight, Vixen, Aurora, and Janelle Wilde
10. 02/13 Shock Value - Scarlett and Lexington Steele defs. Blonde Ambition

Manager*: Yes, sometimes.
Manager Name: “The Future” Caleb Black
Manager Pic Base: Austin Aries

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight

There wasn't much to add for hers, but do I have time for a segment? Since the show is being held in Detroit and Jenna's hometown is Detroit.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Picture base change is just TOO SWEET! There's perfectly enough time to get a segment in for both Jenna and Caleb if you like.

Welcome back to the PWF!

Starlight

O.K. I'll start one. Any idea what I should do for them? Maybe a ring segment for Jenna and a backstage interview for Caleb? They won't be too long, I promise.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
O.K. I'll start one. Any idea what I should do for them? Maybe a ring segment for Jenna and a backstage interview for Caleb? They won't be too long, I promise.
To be honest I don't mind long. Anything to reestablish your characters. We can start brainstorming ideas. Your characters are both babyfaces, right?

Thank you! <3

BTW did you get my PM?