The BWF: The REAL DEAL!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheKingOfKings1313

Reaction score
Yo, my organizaton is called The BWF(Backyard Wrestling Federation) and Note- THIS IS REAL!!!(my dad is hepling me make a wretling ring & I thought, what the heck?!). PLZ post ideas on belt names, or just make a picture of what ur taking about!!! Thanks for ur ideas.

P.S. I do hav some training in wrestling so plz, dont give me any crap about how stupid this is because Ive already hered it from ma mom.

MJ807

Reaction score
Why are you posting this everywhere? And I wouldn't consider this an independent federation but I guess here is better than in the BTB section.

TheKingOfKings1313

Reaction score
Sorry

Why are you posting this everywhere? And I wouldn't consider this an independent federation but I guess here is better than in the BTB section.

Sorry, Im sorta new at this. But anyway, im thinking about taping the matches. Do u think I should???

Rell

Reaction score
You should, but stay safe.

and Soulpower, there is two of the same topic here...

*starts the delete movement*