The Brian Kendrick

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spity94

Reaction score
Kendrick-1.jpg

One of the latest sigs ive made, I like how it came out but there is somethings like text and such that could be better. I know that the right side of it is kinda empty but i couldn't think of anything to fill the space with that wouldn't completly look horrible lol, let me know what you think.

seX-Power

I like it. Aside from the text it works very well and then the only problem is that the THE doesn't stand out when it should. Maybe you could fill up the right side with a really big THE? Idk. 8/10 Nice Work.

Wrestling Station

it seems you always use color modifications as of recent work.

Anyway, the psd on the right side looks like it was chopped off. You could have found a better psd or tried to hide that part or something.

Good effort, but nothing much going on, its kinda repeatitive work from you eventhough it looks nice in general.